Dare #13

Bulkhead: *Break's one of Ratchet's things*

Ratchet: *From a distance* Bulkhead, I needed that!

Me: *Whilst walking through a Groundbridge* Ah, ah, ah, I wouldn't go around breaking stuff if I were you.

Bulkhead: What do you mean?

Me: Well, my friend Dove has a lot of dares for you guys and the next one requires you to be extremely careful.

Bulkhead: What's the dare?

Me: As I just stated, this is a dare from DovetheSatera and it says "Bulkhead: I dare you not to break anything."

Bulkhead: What?! Have you seen me? I'm a wrecker, breaking stuff is what I do!

Me: Well, now you're gonna have to not do it, because it also says that if you do, I am allowed to punish you. And I have like...the ultimate dare powers that allow me to make all dares come true so...

Bulkhead: *Sighs* For how long?

Me: She never actually gave me a time so I'll be nice and say an hour. If you can avoid breaking stuff for one hour then you pass.

Bulkhead: Okay then...

Me: *Smiles* Good luck, Bulk! *Leaves the camera on a box pointed at him then walks away*

Bulkhead: Hm...how can I go for an hour without breaking stuff...? *Gasps* Oh! I know! *Sits down*

(One hour later)

Bulkhead: *Still sitting there*

Me: *Walks over* Okay, Bulk, your hour is up! *Sees what he did* Have you been sitting there this whole time?

Bulkhead: Yeah.

Me: I guess...that is a good tactic, but how did you not get bored?

Bulkhead: *Stands up* Who says I didn't get bored? I just didn't want to get punished.

Me: ...

Bulkhead: Anyway, I'm gonna go out for a drive with Miko, see you later. *Leaves*

Me: Um...bye Bulkhead. *Turns to the camera* I've got to give him a gold star for perseverance, I mean, I would never be able to do that. Thank you again for the dare and see you all later!

Starburst out. *Clicks off*