Dare #6 ~ Part 1!

Me: *From a hiding place* Hi, everyone. This dare is a little different to the other ones I've recieved. And you should know that I won't be accepting anymore requests for the time being due to the queue I have being really long. Anyway, I have a guest!

Melody: *Walks over* Hi, Starburst.

Me: Hi, Melody. *To the camera* Melody is a friend of NicolePlayz_Creepy and it was her who requested this dare. And....I also have another helper with this dare seeing as it's music related.

Miko: *Walks over* Hey, Starburst. Hey, Melody.

Me: Okay, you two, this is the first time that I have read out a dare before greeting the Autobots. So here it is! NicolePlayz_Creepy has said "I dare everyone to sing their favourite songs!"

Miko: Oh, this should be fun...

Me: So, follow me. *Walks out followed by Melody and Miko*

(We come out of our hiding spot and see Optimus)

Me: Hey, Optimus, let's start with you.

Optimus: Let's start what with me?

Me: Well, first of all, I was told by Dovewing70 to give you these *Hands over datapads* and you need to read them in your own time.

Optimus: How very generous, thank you.

Me: And second...you need to sing your favourite song!

Optimus: *Speechless*

Melody: You heard her. Do you know any Earth songs, Optimus?

Optimus: I do know one.

Miko: Go on then!

Optimus: *Clears his throat a little* 'Legends never die. When the world is calling you. Can you hear them screaming out your name?....'

(Legends Never Die - Against The Current)

Melody: I love that song!

Me: *Tries to hold back laughter a little bit* Me too! But....I prefer the original singer.

Optimus: That was humiliating.

Miko: Don't worry, just go and read your datapads and we'll bother someone else.

Melody: *Whispers to Optimus* I liked it.

(We then go and find Bulkhead)

Miko: Hey, Bulk!

Bulkhead: Hey, Miko, Starburst and....

Me: Melody.

Bulkhead: And Melody, hi.

Melody: Hi.

Bulkhead: Let me guess, you have a dare for me.

Me: Yep, you need to sing your favourite song!

Miko: *Grabs her guitar* I know which one you are going to pick. *Begins playing*

Bulkhead: Yeah! 'Death surrounds. My heartbeat's slowing down. I won't take this world's abuse. I won't give up or refuse!...'

(Not Gonna Die - Skillet)

Me: *Dancing a little* Okay, that was good.

Melody: Definitely.

Miko: Yeah! You sound a lot like the real Skillet.

Bulkhead: I love their songs!

Me: *Turns to the camera* Okay, so far we have done Optimus and Bulkhead. In the next part, we will get to Arcee, Ratchet---

Miko: Good luck with that.

Me: *Stares blankly at her then returns to the camera* ---Ratchet and Bumblebee. If anyone has any idea of songs you want them to sing then let me know in the comments!

Melody: Will I be able to stay for the next part?

Me: Of course! You're not going anywhere, and it really is a pleasure having you here.

*Grabs her shoulder* Starburst and Melody out! *Clicks off*