Dare #18

"I dare Knock Out and Breakdown to...idk kiss or sth."

- therandomstandom

***

Me: I'll give you two some privacy if you want it.

Knock Out: You say that but you've probably got some secret camera hidden in here.

Me: *Shrugs innocently* Well, how else would I record it?

Breakdown: Why must you record it?

Me: Because A. I don't trust your words, and B. Where's the fun in just saying you did it?

Knock Out & Breakdown: *Sighs*

Me: Can I just point out that neither of you have declined this dare yet? It's almost like you want to do it...

Breakdown: *Growls*

Me: And you're asking me to remove the cameras in an attempt to hide that you want to do it...

Knock Out: All lies!

Me: If you say so. *Smirks*

Knock Out: Haven't we talked about these dares, Oceana? I told you that I refuse to participate in these horribly degrading deeds.

Me: Then why did you happily call Starscream "high-heels" or allow me to take your buffer for a week?

Knock Out: I didn't-

Me: And why did Breakdown agree to pull the prank on both the Autobots and Decepticons?

Breakdown: That was-

Me: You clearly both enjoy these dares, so hurry up and smooch already.

*They both growl in frustration before approaching each other, slowly leaning closer followed by a gentle kiss*

Me: Ha!

Knock Out: *Pulls away* There, done, can you leave now?

Me: Sure, I'll leave. *Quietly to the camera* They so enjoyed that.

Breakdown: You're not very subtle, you know that right?

Oceana: That's the whole point, Breakdown.  Anyway, I'll see you Cons in the next dare! Maybe...

Oceana out. *Clicks off*