Dare #6 ~ Part 2!

Me: Okay, quick intro time. *Turns the camera to my faceplate* Hi, everyone. I'm Starburst, there's Melody, Miko is Primus knows where. We're continuing this dare, let's go!

Melody: Breathe.

Me: No! *Paused for a moment* Let's go!

(They find Arcee)

Arcee: *Sees them* Okay, before you two try anything, I hears Optimus and Bulkhead and your answer is no.

Melody: But...

Me: Arcee, you don't have a choice remember? You agreed to do any dare that was addressed to you. So do it!

Arcee: *Rolls her optics* "I'm waking up, to ash and dust. I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust..."

(Radioactive - Imagine Dragons)

Me: Hmm... Not bad for a first try.

Melody: I would definetly want to listen again.

Arcee: Well, you're not going to.

Me: *Rolls optics* Let's go.

(They find Ratchet)

Me: Hey, Ratchet.

Ratchet: No.

Melody: Okay, then.

Me: Oh no, he is doing this, and he doesn't have a choice.

Ratchet: I'm sorry Starburst but no. I do not enjoy human music.

Me: Just pick something. It's not that hard.

Ratchet: I hate you. *Begins mumbling* "Had to have high, high hopes for a living. Shooting for the stars when I couldn't make a killing. Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision. Always had high, high hopes..."

(High Hopes - Panic! At The Disco)

Me: *Bursts out laughing* What was that?!

Ratchet: It was the last song I listened to. Miko played it to me in an attempt to make me 'happier'...at least 50 times.

Melody: It's funny because it's not you.

Me: But it is comedy gold! *Pauses* Okay, we'll go now.

Ratchet: You'd better. *Reaches for his wrench*

Me: *Pushes Melody* Run!

(They find Bumblebee)

Me: Hmm... Bee's a little harder since he doesn't have a voice box. Meaning that you won't be able to understand him.

Melody: That's okay, at least you can. *Turns to Bumblebee* You ready?

Bumblebee: *Nods* 'Falling too fast to prepare for this. Tripping in the world could be dangerous. Everybody circling, it's vulturous. Negative, nepotist....'

(Whatever It Takes - Imagine Dragons)

Melody: I have no idea what he was saying.

Me: Well, I enjoyed it.

Melody: *Nervously* Starburst?

Me: Yeah?

Melody: Can I sing my favourite song?

Me: Of course! Go ahead.

Melody: Okay. "I'm so tired of pretending.
Where's my happy ending? I followed all the rules. I drew inside the lines. I never asked for anything that wasn't mine. I waited patiently for my time. But when it finally came. He called her name..."

(Queen Of Mean - Sarah Jeffery)

Me: *Claps and cheers*

Melody: *Takes a bow*

Me: Well, that concludes today's dare. Thank you, Melody, for joining me here today and thank you NicolePlayz_Creepy for the dare.

Melody: You're welcome. It was fun being here.

Me: *Smiles at her then turns to the camera* In all seriousness guys, please be aware that I am not accepting anymore asks or dares for the time being. I keep saying it yet I keep getting them, and the more I get, the more it delays them being published. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Melody: *Nods*

Me: Thank you, see you next time!

Starburst out. *Clicks off*