Ask #6

"For buckey head aka Megatron, why do you always beat the scrap out of Starscream even when his mistake is minor? like he's not your punching bag!"

- YalloMight

***

Megatron: It's the same person as the last ask.

Me: How did you...*Gasps loudly* You read my book!

Megatron: Absolutely not.

Me: You so did.

Megatron: *In a threatening tone* Oceana...

Me: I know, I know, I'll leave...when you answer the question.

Megatron: No.

Me: Oh Primus...why are you Cons like this? It's literally a question! I'm not asking you to spray yourself pink.

(Note to self: Make one of the bots spray themselves pink)

Megatron: Well, when this...YalloMight...says that his mistakes are minor, how can you call trying to kill me or failing to kill Optimus minor? I beat him so that he learns, and so that he knows who his leader is and to never double-cross me.

Me: I mean...It kinda makes sense...but I still can't condone it.

Megatron: And since when were you the Queen?

Me: I could be! Maybe I can't control the dead but I can travel between dimensions. So there.

Megatron: *Annoyed* And yet you stay in this one.

Me: I have a long list to get through, I'll leave soon enough. *Smirks* But don't worry, I'll come back, I know how much you miss me.

Megatron: *Growls*

Me: And on that note...

Oceana out. *Clicks off*