Dare #12

Me: *Walks in through a Groundbridge and sees Arcee* Hey, Cee.

Arcee: Oh, hey, Starburst. What's going on?

Me: Oh nothing, I just have a dare for you.

Arcee: *Backs away* This better not involve a Decepticon.

Me: *Reads through the dare* Sorry, Arcee, but it does.

Arcee: *Sighs* Great. What is it?

Me: It's a dare from DovetheSatera and it says "Arcee: I dare you to have a teacup party with Arachnid. Yes I'm evil."

Arcee: *Speechless*

Me: Woah, Dove, I think you broke Arcee.

Arcee: *Quickly shakes her helm* No! No! No! I am not having a teacup party, whatever that is, with her! No way!

Me: *Clicks my digits and Arcee quickly dissapears* Goodbye. *Chuckles*

(At the teacup party)

Arcee: *Appears in front of a table and sees Arachnid in one of the seats*

Arachnid: Well, if it isn't Arcee. Won't you join me?

Me: *Appears and records the scene from a bush*

Arcee: How did you get here?

Arachnid: The same way as you, that pesky Mini-con told me about this...dare and teleported me here. *Hisses* When I find her...

Me: *Quietly gulps*

Arcee: It was a dare, blame the person who actually wanted us to do this.

Arachnid: Whatever, now come and join me.

Arcee: Fine.... *Sits in the other seat with her arms folded*

Me: *Quietly to the camera* I bet that they won't go five minutes without fighting.

(5 minutes later)

Arcee: *Engaging in a full-scale fight with Arachnid*

Me: Called it!

Arachnid: *Traps Arcee with her webs*

Me: *Rolls my optics* Always with this. *Clicks my digits and they both dissapear* Much better. *Dissapears*

(Back at the base)

Me: *Reappears* Well...that was fun. What about you, Arcee?

Arcee: *Reappears then begins walking off* I hate you. *Goes to her room and slams the door behind her*

Me: *Chuckles* I guess that answered my question. *To the camera* Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this dare!

Starburst out. *Clicks off*