22. Forgiven

Third Person POV

Jungkook's eyes water as his mouth opens. Struggled hiccups break from his throat as Jin look him up and down.

The oldest's eyes water as he looks around, bring Jungkook into his chest and stroking his hair lovingly he cries quiet sobs.

"Jin Hyung." Jin turns to Taehyung bringing him into the hug allowing to two crying males to take comfort in his embrace.

"Oh my dear baby brothers, how I've missed you." He cries into their hair allowing them to hold him tighter.

Jimin stands watching the three lovingly, feeling a strong bond within him tighten. He feels fondness overwhelm him as he gazes at the three brother reunited.

"Jimin come here." Jimin's eyes widen as he get dragged back into reality looking Jin in the eyes as he beckons him over.

He watched Jungkook head turn and tears eyes looking at him smiling.

He smiles walking up to them getting dragged by him into the embrace. Feeling Jin and Jungkook embrace him warmly.

Jimin birdies his head into Jin's chest and feels himself get lost in a weird place, hissed blues and he feels his eyes sting.

"Jimin-ah." The soothing voice mourners in his ear.

"He's always gone for so long! I feel myself crumble in his absence. Why? It hurts so much why won't he let me go there? I know it'll hurt me but nothing can hurt as much as his absence!" Jimin cries into jin's shoulder as they sit in Jungkook's and Jimin's house in the heavens.

"Jimin you'll feel fiery burns, father has given Jungkook a new form to resist the flames. But with out this form given to you there's a chance that you could get seriously injured by spending copious amounts of time down there." Jin says stroking the others back comfortingly.

"It hurts Jin, it hurts so much. I was made for him. What am I without him?"

"You are you, you are Jimin with or without him. But you do need him, as that what love does. I'll try help you out baby." He says stroking the smallers cheeks lovingly. As the older stared at him he felt a big brotherly love dawn on him and he felt horrid seeing those tears stain his face.

"No you've done so much already Jinnie Hyung. I'm sorry I'm just being emotional." He says laughing it off while wiping away tears with the sleeve of his robe.

"No darling your in love, don't be sorry. But I promise it will get better." He places a small kiss on Jimin's forehead and moves away smiling.

Jimin starts crying and jungkook's arms tighten around him.

"Jinnie Hyung," the youngest cries fisting the talkers robes.

"Ahh you remember don't you little one." He says stroking the smaller hair feeling an influx of emotion overcome him.

"I remember, I remember." The smaller states crying. Jimin didn't know what got into him but the sudden memory of this man made him feel the weight of all those years where he wasn't in his life.

"It was a month since I've seen you but it feels like an eternity." He said wiping Jimin's tears away.

Jungkook regulates his breathing and dries his eyes as he pulls away, an arm still wrapped around Jimin while Taehyung breathes in his older brothers scent calming himself as he sighs deeply.

Jimin's eyes are red as a few stray tears fall but he's clamber now.

"Hyung how'd you know Jimin? What do you mean a month." Jungkook broken voice sputters out as he inhales deeply.

"Kook-ah I made a promise, I said fathers wounds would heal and they did. After all this time he finally realised his mistake. After Taehyung left he started to feel the toll of his decisions but was too stubborn. But then two months or so ago Yoongi suddenly stood up and let all his aggression out, he blew up cursing father out for taking away his family. He became violent and threatened to leave for hell, Yoongi already had lived with so much guilt for having held you back that day. Every day since he became colder and more distant. When Taehyung left it was like he disappeared. I don't know what snapped in him but he came back at threatened father." He said sighing smiling at the thought of Yoongi. How brave he had been risking himself like that. He too wanted to make such a change but he was the angel of mercy, not the angel of justice.
And even though he knew he didn't deserve it being the merciful angel he was he gave his father his mercy too.

"As for the month statement. Father started work on Jimin as soon as Yoongi blew up. He recovered jimin's threads and fused them back together. Though those threads could not be physical. So he located where you and Taehyung frequently visited. The area around that one hospital and found a homosexual boy in a struggling household with just a father and problematic family. He removed that boys looks and replaced them with Jimin's, allowed him to keep his memory's but altered everyone else's who'd ever come into contact with the boy. It hurt watching Jiminie struggle in that household but the boy was a perfect match, height, weight, and the places he visited." Jin said pushing back strands of Jimin's hair remembering the beatings the strange old man gave the boy.

He laughed a little remembering about the time Yoongi almost went down there but the rest held him back.

"I remember the night you two first met. That disgusting man chased down Jimin and as soon as he was cornered Yoongi was ready to fly down. But a beautiful thing happened and Jungkook was there to save him instead. I admit your previous intentions almost made me come down there to smack some sense into you. But Hoseok reminded me that even though you were wrongfully portrayed as evil you have a heart made of gold."

Broken sobs escape Jungkook's throat as he wipes at his eyes harshly. Jimin's Hans reaches our for his face and cups his jaw giving him a reassuring soft smile and Jungkook lays his hand over Jimin's. Feelings of love, comfort and security overwhelm him as he grips Jimin close to him and look his older brother on the eyes.

"Wrongfully? You all forgive me? Fathers forgiven me?" He says stray tears falling from his eyes.

Jin's eyes soften as he holds one of Jungkooks hand the warmth of his older brothers touch bringing him comfort.

"Kook-ah... there was nothing wrong done that needed to be forgiven."

HELLO GUYS OMFG I GOT INTO MY SELECTIVE SCHOOLS ITS ONE OF THE TOP SCHOOLS IN MY STATE IM SO HAPPY, THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO WISHED ME WELL IT REALLY MEANT A LOT.
I hope you're all doing as well as me, and if you need to talk to anyone I'm here for you. This took me a while to write as I was stressing over my exams but it's all good now. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you all soon.☺️☺️☺️