3. Sinner

3rd Persons(POV)

"W-What? C-cutie?" The boy questioned, he felt his cheeks heat up and his face redden. Why was this angel speaking to him in such a way.
"D-did god send you?"

"Oh baby I stopped running his errands long ago, he sent no angel." Jungkook muttered watching the white light stay bright, almost as if the boy wasn't fazed that he could be face to face with something other.

"What do you mean? You have to be an angel, you saved me." The blonde boy muttered plump lips turning to a pout which lead the other to grow a sensation almost like a burn deep within him.

"Well babe they say the hardest falls are when you're at your highest." Jungkook replies watching the white aura carefully, the light sparkled it was only getting stronger.
     Jungkook had a plan to take the boy to a church and have his way with him. Right in front of the big man himself in his own house. He wanted to corrupt him, have him saying the demons name like a mantra instead of those prayers.

He wanted to be the only superior being in the boys eyes, he wanted nothing more than that.

"Why'd you save me? I'm sure that there are many more in danger far more critical?"

"Did you not want to be saved?"

"No! It's just that, amongst all the others I'm no one special. You could've saved someone from dying."

The demon furrowed it's eyebrows, what did this boy mean? He would rather let himself fall into victim so another could live? Who on this earth even wants to live anymore, practically everyone is depressed, most people nowadays kill or kill themselves. Was this what church thought them, to put others first before your own needs to the point where your life would be given?
     Then he smirked maybe he'd toy with the boy, see how far he could push. Normal christians would do anything to protect their faith. What about this one.

"Do you not belive in your faith?" He questioned looking into the blondes eyes. Jimins eyes widened mouth slightly agape, his aura shined brighter.

"Of course I do!"

"Then why'd you believe your calls would not be answered?" Jungkook states, his wings broadening. He was pushing the boy against his own religion.

"I did, but sometimes when people call upon beings like you, you don't answer. And I thought what made me so special?" The blonde boy whispered, recoiling from his once confident state.

"Tell me cutie, are you a sinner? Do you believe you don't deserve to be saved as you sin?" Jungkook whispered, loud enough for the boy to hear, but quiet enough so it seemed mocking.

"I am, but I always go to church to make up for it. I'll always be on my knees for forgiveness." The boy says allowing the demon to imagine filthy little scenes with the boy on his knees lips a pretty swollen red panting as he begs.

"Tell me what do you sin? You do not look like a glutton, can tell you have no wrath, don't seem like the type to have envy consume you. Don't look like you would degrade someone, and working late shift certainly no sloth. Too innocent to be sexual. So what is it baby, why are begging for forgiveness. What have you done, how have you sinned?" Of course Jungkook knew, he just wanted the boy do declare it himself. His game would be so much more fun in this circumstance. If he had the boy begging for him, begging for his touch oh how would that tyrant react. The displeasure, in seeing how wrong he was about his creations.

"I-"

"C'mon baby, I asked you nicely. Is this how you behave to your elders?" Jungkook taunted.

"I don't like women." The boy finally said, his cheeks were dusted pink. Eyes looked starry with all the lights his tears reflected.

"Oh so what do you like? Who do you fantasise about?" The demon pressed watching the white aura finally start to waver. He felt the knots in the boys resistance fall apart as he stared deeper into his eyes.

"Men." The boy answers meekly.

"Oh, what type? What do you do with them? What do they do with you?" Jungkook allowed a smirk to fall in his lips. This boy was giving in, he just had to keep pushing.

"..."

"Are they men like me?" Jungkook asks the pout coming from the small boy enough to allow him to know the answer. But he still wanted god to hear it from his most precious creations lips.

"Yes." Jimin answers letting a small tear fall, he felt like a dirty sinner.

"Do you want to do things with me?" Jungkook pressed.

"No, he would be displeased! No matter how strong my desires are one day I'll find a beautiful woman and be fixed."

"I'm asking if you'd want to do things with me? Not if you're allowed to. Answer me when I speak to you." The demon demanded eyes brightening with a fire like flame dancing in them. This answer angered him, in no way would he allow this boy to be touched by any one else. If his predictions were right then he was too special to pass up.

The boy looked into his eyes aura turning dull as the demons eyes blazed. Shrinking into himself Jimin opens his lips pushing the words that were stuck in his throat out,

"Yes, I would want to."

The demon smirked, eyes cooling as the irritating itch on his skin subsided.

"Baby you should've just said so."

Hello guys! Tell me what you think? I hope everyone's doing well and healthy. If you want to talk about anything I'm here to listen☺️