twenty five: president

This chapter was kind of a filler
but I hope you enjoy it!

Sorry for the irregular updates,
school is killing me and my limited
number of brain cells
But anyway, thank you for reading!

══════════════════

══════════════════

December 21
Aira's

"Hey,"

A hand shoved me lightly and I groaned, slapping it away in my sleep. There was a slight pause before the hand shoved me again, slightly harder.

"Hey," he said again, in a louder whisper.

Irritated, I covered my ears with my hands, still mostly asleep. He let out an annoyed sigh and then suddenly got off of the bed and walked to my side. Then he looked down at me with an evil smirk.

Vice President Jeon wiggled his hands under my body and lifted me off of the bed in bridal style. Stupidly, I was too sleepy to even realize, until he started spinning, jumping, and shaking. I'm sure my brain was bouncing around in my skull like a shaker ball of a bottle. 

It woke me up for sure. My eyes jolted open and I gasped at my morning view. Who would've thought? My morning view was Jeon Jungkook's mouthwatering, sharp jawline.

He looked down at my face and raised his eyebrows slightly with an unamused facial expression when he realized that I was finally awake. Without a warning, he let go of me, making me drop to back on the bed harshly.

After my unpleasant landing, I gaped at him for his rudeness. "What's your problem?!" I snapped at him.

"Good morning to you too, princess," he flashed a sarcastic smile, his hands in his pockets. I took the time to notice that he looked ready to go out.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever.. what's the matter? Why did you wake me?"I yawned.

"Do you plan on staying here forever or something?" He crossed his arms.

Oh, yeah.

"Are the roads already cleared?"

"They started clearing the roads last night and the snowing stopped, it should be good enough to drive back home,"

I pursed my lips together. "Oh, okay, l-let's go then,"