twenty: heart beat

Hi!! Thank you for 800 reads 😳
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I LOVE U!

══════════════════

══════════════════

December 19
Aira's

For the rest of the day, Ha-Yoon was in bed and Byung took care of her like he had vowed to do. In sickness and in health. Meanwhile, Jungkook and I were at two opposite ends of the large cabin. I was in our room while he was somewhere in the living room talking on the phone about work related business.

It was a peaceful evening. The sun had already set and outside the cabin was very dark with the stars fully visible. The whiteness of the snow glowed a little. It was beautiful.

Originally, we had planned to watch a movie together, all four of us. However, clearly, that didn't end up happening. I didn't mind at all though. With Jungkook's on and off behaviour and a hard to see line between acting and real emotion, I didn't need or want to feel that unknown feeling at the pit of my stomach.

I was unbelievably bored in the medium sized room, lounging on the bed like a lazy cat. There wasn't much to do so I pulled my phone out.

Taehyung: Hey partner! How's it going?

I scoffed at his text.

Me: You left me to die out here and now you ask how it's going?

Taehyung: Well you're alive aren't you? He would've killed you by now.

Me: Yeah, yeah whatever. Acting as his girlfriend is the most humiliating thing i've ever experienced.

Taehyung: haha why?

Me: I feel like the third wheel! It's so obvious that he's into Ha-Yoon

Me: Oh and Ha-Yoon is so two faced it's horrible. She definitely likes Jungkook still.

Taehyung is typing...

He stopped typing for a moment, deleting whatever it was that he was about to send.

Taehyung: Make sure you remember the main objective! Don't let the married woman steal your man ; )

Me: Yeah whatever, I'm gonna go shower

Taehyung: Ooh invite Jungkook!

Me: perv

Taehyung: ahahaaha

I chuckled at my phone before turning it off and burying it under the pillow. I headed for the bathroom that was connected to the room and peeled my clothing off, goosebumps appearing on the surface of my bare skin. I closed the door and searched for the lock.