forty three: jimin

February 6
Aira's

"Hey," Jungkook smiled at me as he entered the apartment, taking his shoes off.

"You're finally back." I groaned, looking up at him from the couch my body was lazily stretched over.

I walked to him and wrapped my arms around him for a short embrace with a devious grin on my lips. Oblivious to my plan, he hugged me back, planting a kiss on the top of my head.

"Missed me, huh?" he asked with a low teasing voice.

"Very much." I nodded. As I pulled away from our hug, I slid my hands to his chest and twisted his nipples over his dress shirt. His whole body jerked as he rubbed them with a grimace. I took this as a chance to run, laughing evilly.

"You little—" he watched me shuffling to the living room, swirling his tongue in his cheek.

I stood on the other side of the couch and stared at him, still laughing a little. "You said you'd bring me food from the restaurant!" was my reasoning as he took off his suit jacket and started to walk toward me.

He rounded the couch and I quickly started running for my life, laughing out of breath. "Come here," he ordered, following me.

I glanced over my shoulder as I jumped around and my soul nearly left my body when he lunged at me. I let out a screech as he grabbed my hips to stop my running.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!" I tried to squirm out of his grasp but he lifted me off the ground and threw me over his shoulder. I pounded against his back with my fists like Donkey Kong.

"You really thought i'd let you get away with victimizing my nipples?" he huffed with a smirk, walking to his bedroom— which we've both been using together.

"Victimizing your nipples?" I snorted at how funny that sounded.

Jungkook tossed me onto the bed and towered over me. "The reason I didn't bring the food to you is because i'm taking you to the food,"

I sat up and looked at him with big eyes. "Wait, what? What about Yoongi and stuff.."

He sat down beside me, casually unbuttoning the top few buttons of his shirt. "You really think he'd try anything if we're out together?"

My gaze wavered. "I dunno.."

"I told you, i'm working on getting Yoongi and his band of dickriders off our backs. It's taking longer than I'd anticipated and i've been so busy. None of it is fair to you." Jungkook said, leaning back with his arms to support him.

I crossed my legs and scooted closer to him. "I don't think i'll ever get used to you being so nice."

He gave me a look, lightly flicking my forehead. "Good."

I grimaced, rubbing my forehead with a pout. "F*ck you."

"You sure did." He smirked, eyes trained on me as I processed the three words.

I pursed my lips, averting my gaze. "Whatever."

"C'mere," he chuckled, sitting up and pulling me to land on his lap.

I fought back a grin when he pecked my forehead. "You're so into me." I teased.

Jungkook's index finger brushed the natural line of my collarbone as his black eyes stared into mine with mischief glinting in them. "So into you."