"Is that what Your sister was going to do?" Arrio asks.

"Yeah she did the first part, his ring looked different though, he wanted it to look manly." I finger quote the manly part.

"And Ezekiel? Did he do the first part?"

"What!? No! He's single. Wait. Why? Did you see him with somebody?" I ask frantically .

"No I was just wondering." Arrio shrugs.

"Oh,"  I mutter  "well I don't see him settling down with anyone soon."  No because his creepy ass promised he would wait for me. Which I in return was like 'I'm never going to marry your ass'.

"How come? He's of age." Dean comments. Because bitch he doesn't want some random hoe.

"Well I guess he's just too busy raising me." I smile. Mostly he's just waiting for me to be of age. Seriously he told me that one time when he was drunk. He even said he had a ring ready for me!

Arrio scoffs "yeah I bet." I raise my brow At him. What's that supposed to mean. "He must enjoy it ." I'm about to answer when my phone rings.

"Halo!" Speaking of the devil.

"Hey baby. How's the shop?"

"It's going good. But the twins passed by."

"Oh the creatures.... how were they?" Ha he's always hated that family.

"They were ok except for when they saw-" I cover my mouth. I almost told him that the guys were here.

"When they saw?" He eggs me on. Come on Kai, you got this.

"When they saw the gummy worms. You know how crazy they get over those things" I fake a laugh. Good safe Kai.

"Oh.. by the way, did you come by the house before work. The door was unlock."

"The door was unlocked?" I stand up and walk towards the back room. "Like the front door?"

"Yeah. So did you?"

"Nope, I  headed here right away." I close the door. "Maybe you forgot to lock it?"

"Ha. I'm not that old" he joked. "Well I better let you go back to work. See you tonight."

"Ok bye." I hang up. Hmm why would the door be unlocked. I open the door and walk back to the counter.

"Was that Ezekiel" Dana asks. I nod "Was he doing his hourly checkup? " she asks giggling .

"Yeah you know him." I sit back down. What if it was a burglar. Or a murderer! No stop overreacting Kai.

"You ok?" Arrio's leans in.

"Yeah I'm alright.."  well I guess I can tell them. "Just Zeke said the door was unlock when he got home," I notice all three of them tense up. Ok so I'm not overreacting. "Creepy right?" Ugh suddenly I got goosebumps.

"Yeah.. did he notice anything odd?" Arrio asks nervously. Damn he's freaking me out more.

"He didn't say....." I glance at the door then lean in "do you think it was a burglar?" I whisper. "Or a murderer?" Fuck I should call back.

"What are you doing ?" Dana asks.

"I'm gonna check on Zeke."

"Don't," my finger stops as I look up to Arrio, "He's been home for awhile. He wouldn't have been able to call you if it was a murder." True. I guess "Also he looks like a guy who can handle it." that's definitely true.

I put my phone away. Instantly I grab my necklace. I hope nothings wrong.

"That's an interesting necklace." Dean comments. I smile.

"Yeah Zeke made it for me."

"Did you tell him about it glowing." Dana asks. Oh fuck I totally forgot.

"Shit no, we got busy and I forgot" busy ha! If you know what I mean (wink). "B-but it's not really a big deal, it's supposed to anyways." that's what Zeke said anyways.

"Wait it usually grows red?" Dean leans on the counter.

"No actually that's the first time it glowed red but it has glowed blue and green. It's like a mood ring." I explain.

"Then why isn't it glowing now?" I don't know Dana, why does anything do anything.

"Hell do I know. It's just a necklace that glows." I shrug. I'm so done with all these questions.

"Don't you think it's weird?" Dean asks. No I think you guys are weird for pestering me all of a sudden.

"I don't know I guess." I grab another chocolate. "Honestly I'm used to weird shit that glows. Just look around you, all the shit here glows." I wave my arms around, seriously it's not a big deal. "All I know is that it helps me"

"Helps you?" Dana asks. You know what I've noticed lately? Dana has been very odd.

"Yeah." I'm not offering them chocolate this time. "Anyways, are you guys planning on buying anything?" Did that sound rude? Maybe but they are starting to annoy me. "Didn't Dean tell you that buying was your ticket?" I raise a brow at Arrio.

"Pick something you like and I'll buy it for you." Arrio winks. What does he think I'm poor or something.

The bell rings, I'm about to say welcome but instead jump over the counter. "Zeke!" I pounce on him. Man I missed him.

"Did you tell your friends that there's no loitering"

"Oh they're not..,." I shrug "buuuut now that you're here" I pull him to the back room "we'll be right back." I lock the door. And turn around to kiss him.

He places his hands on my thighs and I jump up wrapping my legs around his waist. He licks my lips and I open my mouth so he can explore every millimeter.

A knock on the door cuts our make out session "hey you have a customer " Dana's voice is muffled.

"Coming!" I shout and giggle as Zeke gently puts me down.

"We'll continue this later." He whispers in my ear causing me to blush.