She cares?

So Imma just skip over what Yangie told the class 'cuz yeah, I'm lazy ya' know.  That and I'm still like super tired.  But for those of you who want to know, here's what happened, basically Yangie told the class about her quirk; Devils Child and what it had to do with Mito.  Now let's continue.  - Author-kun

Y. Takashi's POV:

"Mito-kun, I don't mean to be rude or over step my boundaries, but h-how did y-you die?  Or have you a-always been a-a demon?"

"Well no, I haven't always been a demon.  If I'm being honest, I was killed."

"Killed?"

"Yeah.  I was killed by-"

"Mito, you don't have to tell them,"  Kyo said as she finally got up from laying on the floor, "Fuck this hurts; It's okay, they don't have to know."

'Why does he always do this?  He knows there's only going to be one outcome.'

"I heard that.  Now let me tell my story."

"Stop reading my goddamn thoughts!"

"Whatever, just let me tell my story."

"Fine."

"Thank you.  So yeah, I was killed.  By this girl who apparently liked me and didn't know I was gay.  She found out-"

"She found out that you were gay, didn't like it, and so she killed you in a motherfucking alley, 'cuz she was a homophobic bitch.  The end."

"Rude, but true.  You also left out the part where she went all psychotic and said, 'If I can't have you, then no-one can.' and shit like that.  But yeah, that's pretty much how I got killed."

*Time skip to Friday 'cuz yeah, y not*

Jiro's POV:

It's been two day's since I tried to kill myself again.  And three days without Momo.  And I'm already back to being how I was before and during middle school.  Life is just great ya' know?  At least it's Friday, so I can spend the entire weekend locked in my dorm by myself.  I'm just surprised that the class is trusting me to take care of myself without their help.

'I'd probably try and kill myself again.'

"Kyoka Jiro.  You really want to see me in hell, don't you?"

"Bloody fucking hell!  What the heck Mito?!"

"Aww, did I scare you, dear?  I'm sorry."

"Were you reading my thoughts?!  Mito, you know how I feel about you doing."

"Yeah, yeah.  'It's an invasion of your personal thoughts and...' blah, blah, blah.  Jeez, your really starting to sound like her, ya' know."

"I'm sorry, like who?"

"Like the person whose fucking worried and cares about you!"

"Yeah right.  If she really fucking cared about me, then she'd let me explain.  I gotta go before I'm fucking late.  'Cya Mito."

*In class*

I don't care what other's have to fucking say about her.  If Momo really cared and was worried about me, then she'd let me explain and tell her the truth about what really happened.  Not believe in some stupid shitty ass video that was sent.  I mean come on, if your gonna mess up someone's relationship with a shitty video, then do it right.

Aizawa's POV:

These people are too loud.  Not only are they loud, but they can't seem to notice that class has already started.

"Shut up!"

Finally, some damn silence.

"It all took you ten minutes to shut up.  Some of you I appreciate for not being like the rest.  Now all of you, go suit up and meet me and all might in ground beta."

Mito's POV:

Damn it Kyo.  Why won't you listen to us.  We're only trying to help.  If you just stop and let us in rather than pushing us away, then we'd be able to help you.

Jiro's POV:

I went to my locker to see something sticking out of it from inside.  I opened my locker as a piece of paper fell out.  I picked up to see a note written in Momo's handwriting.

'She cares?'