{Valentine's Day Special [P.1]}

A/N:  I MEAN I GUESS I'LL DO A VALENTINE'S SPECIAL.  I KNOW IT'S LIKE REALLY LATE, BUT JUST SO MY FRIEND STOPS BUGGING ME ABOUT IT.  I'LL DO IT.  YES, J, I MEAN YOU.  I'M NOT CHANGING THE TIME PERIOD FOR THIS AND DOING IT'S IN MY POV, YOU DON'T LIKE IT?  TOO BAD, YOU CAN LEAVE.  ANYGAY, SO HERE IT IS!  NOW STOP BUGGING ME.

-v(*~*)v-

As the sun had finally started to set, all the students of class 1-A gathered around in the common room.  Already for a 'Truth or Dare/Movie Night Sleepover' as one put it.  The students ready in their pj's and sleeping bags, some snuggled in their onesies up against one another, others already in their sleeping bags and pillows and blankets.  But not quite everyone was there.

"Hey guys where's Kyoka?"  the idiotic blonde asked his classmates as he bounced out of the elevator.

"What ya mean?  We thought Jiro was coming with you?"  responded a bubbly pinkette. (let's go with that, 'kay?)

"Wait a minute!  Where's Yaomomo?"  questioned a concerned brunette.

As everyone started to question the former couples whereabouts a duo hair colored boy and a black and blue haired girl came from the elevator chatting.  The students stopped and noticed that the elevator had come from the third floor, Jiro's floor, not the fifth or fourth.  The fifth floor, where the duo haired boy's dorm was located, the fourth being the black and blue haired girl's dorm location, but no, the elevator had came from the third.  Many students didn't question it seeing how the short, purple haired musician only let the girl in at certain times.  Others however, did.

The two chatting students stepped out of the elevator heading towards two empty spaces in the middle of the room, ignoring the many questioning looks of their peers.  Neither student wanted to speak seeing as one seemed to be able to hurt anyone at any moment possible.  They just continued to question and stare at the two as they set up their belongings.

"How much you guys wanna bet she was bangin' Jiro?"  said a boy who seemed to be the height of a child not much older than the age of five, "Bro, what the hell is fucking wrong with you?!"  yelled the idiotic blonde.

As the blonde finished yelling at the shorter boy, the black and blue haired female quickly made her way over to the two arguing boys, silencing the remaining chatter among her peers as they watched.

*Before the class sleepover*

Pikachu changed Wolf ears' name to The Devils Sister

The Devils Sister: .....Denki

Pikachu: yes, Gie?

The Devils Sister is offline

Bi-Panic! at the Disco: Denki....

Pikachu: .........I know

Bi-Panic! at the Disco: ......run

Insomniac: Why must you problem children do this?

P!nkbitch: hai Mr. Aizawa!

TAPe: since when have u been here?

Insomniac: What do you want child?

P!nkbitch: Can we have a class sleepover in the common room?!

FrEnCh ChEeSe!: oh yes!

FrEnCh ChEeSe!: and we can watch a movie and play T or D

P!nkbitch: YAS!

P!nkbitch: please can we have a sleepover?

Insomniac: Do whatever you want just don't kill, get killed, or burn the dorms down again

P!nkbitch: yay! thank u mr. aizawa!

TAPe: so r we just gonna ignore the fact that kami could be dead rn?

Bi-Panic! At the Disco: yes

Bi-Panic! At the Disco: yes we r

3D printer changed their name to RichBitch

TAPe: wow

RichBitch: @The Devils Sister

Pikachu: hey Yaomomo

Kat w/ a 'K': FINAL-FUCKING-LY!

Kat w/ a 'K': the idiots dead!

Pikachu: srry Kat he's not dead (yet)

RichBitch: Please don't kill him

Pikachu: I never said I would

Pikachu: and I never said I'd be the 1 killing him

Bi-Panic! At the Disco: Ha! u got Mito to do it?!

Pikachu: maybe, maybe not