Kaito Takashi

A/N:  怪盗: Let's say this is how Kaito looks.^ Kay?

Jiro's POV:

I was laughing so hard instead of crying, I ended up getting hiccups.  I love Gie and Kai but, sometimes they just make fools outta themselves.

"I-i know it's-*hic* Shit. Well, that wa*hic*was fun while it *hic* lasted."

"Soo, um okay.  Anyway, I'm Mina Ashido."

"Hey, my name is Tooru Hagakure."

Y. Takashi's POV:

Kyo ended up getting hiccups from laughing so hard.  I kinda feel bad but, at the same time, she kind of deserved it.  Denk's and a couple of girls started to walk over to us.  I'm assuming they were going to introduce themselves.  Not gonna lie, but some of the girls look kinda hot.  Anyway, Denk's came over and the girls had started introducing themselves.

"*Ribbit* Hello, my name is Tsuyu Asui but, you can call me Tsu."

"Hi, my name's Ochacko Uraraka."

"Hello ladies,"  Kaito said getting up and starting to flirt with them, "The name's Takashi.   Kaito Takashi, a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"Did you *hic* not listen to a *hic* word we said ea*hic*earlier?"  Kyo said as punched him in the arm.

"Ow.   Both of you?  Really?!  What was that for?"  Kai said rubbing his arm.

"I told you to stop flirting.  Besides, you should just be happy I didn't hit you a little lower."

"Hey.  Don't do that.  Then I won't be able to have kids."

"Not like *hic* you will any*hic*way.  You can't even *hic*get a girl."