Falling (Part 2)

WARNING:  THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:

DEPRESSION,

THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE,

SUICIDE ATTEMPTS,

&

ANXIETY

THIS WARNING HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU IN PART BY MY STUPID CLUSTRAPHOBIA AND ME BEING DEAD ON THE INSIDE.  THANK YOU.

Jiro's POV:

"What game are we going to play?!"

"Ready?  THE FLOOR IS LAVA!  Everyone don't touch the floor!"  Present Mic said as he jumped onto the teacher's desk,  "Shota!  No, I'll save you!" 

"No Mic, don't.  Just let me die from the lava."

"Too late, I got you!"  He said as he grabbed Mr. Aizawa by his sleeping bag.  As he turned around he saw that a number of us had dropped to the floor,  "Okay listen here you little shits.  This is supposed to be fun, not depressing!"

"Mic, don't call the kids 'shits'."

"But Shota, you- okay."

*Le Timeskip 'cuz yeah, y not!*

K. Takashi's POV:

I wonder what's wrong with Kyo.  She kinda seems off today.  I don't know if it's because we just haven't seen each other in a while or what.  But she seems more distant again.  Like when we were back in middle school.  I need to ask Gie about this, I just hope Kyo's alright.

Y. Takashi's POV:

'Damn it, Kyo. Where'd you go?'

"Have you checked the dorms yet?"

"Huh?  Who's there?"

"Aw, did you forget about me, already~?  Turn around."

"Oh, good it's just you, Mito,"  I said as I turned around to see him,  "Hold on, how'd you get here?  I thought you could only be summoned."

"That's where your wrong, dear. You still have so much to learn about us."

"Mhm, just tell me how you got here.  And help me find Kyo."

'Why are you like this?'

"Oh but I can't help it.  It's just the way I am, dear."

"Stop reading my thoughts and help me find her."

Jiro's POV:

'Would they even notice that I'm gone?  Would they even care?'

"No, they won't."

'Then jump already!  It's not that hard.'

"But it's not so easy either."

Great.  I'm con-con- Damn it!  I can't even say it.

'Just do it already!  You said it yourself they wouldn't care.  So get on with it!'

"Kyooo!  Kyo, come on, where are you?!"

I could hear Yangie in the distance, calling for me by name.  I've been standing on top of the dorms for nearly an hour now.  Weather I should or shouldn't jump.  Ignoring the fact that everyone's blowing up my phone.

"Jiro?"

"Hm?"  Great, it's Midoryia.  Now if I do end up deciding to jump, I won't because he's there,  "Guys!  I found Jiro!"

"Jiro?"

"You found Kyoka!  Where?!"

"Guys, she's on the roof!"

My anxiety and depression's starting to get the best of me.  As the class starts to clutter around on the ground,  "Guys, I think she's gonna jump!"

I take one last breath and take my first step off the roof.  Before I even know it, I'm falling.