Two Quirks Alike

Jiro's POV:

These damn hiccups are starting to get on my fucking nerves.  I just hope they go away soon, I don't like Momo giggling at me.  I don't mind it, it's Denki that I don't like laughing at me.

"Hey, so Takashi,"  Mina said.

"Which one of us?"  Yangie said as she put her notebook away.

"Right, um both of you?"

"Yeah?"  Kaito said taking a bite out of his rice.

"Um, how do you two know Jiro?"

"Oh, um-"  They said in unison.

"Go ahead, I'm eating,"  Kaito said taking another bite out of his rice.

"Fine.  Well um, you see, Kaiitoo,"  Yangie said getting flustered.

"Waht?"

'Does he ever stop eating?  Looks like Kaito hasn't changed much.'

"A-a little help here?"

"You know I*hic* would help but, th*hic*ese stupid hicc*hic*ups won't *hic*fucking stop."

Kaminari's POV:

Kyo's hiccups are going to kill me.  Anyway, I should probably help out Gie.  Before she dies of embarrassment.  I know Kai's not going to help her, he's too busy eating.

"I got ya' Gie."

"GIE?!"  Everyone said like their parrots.  I wonder how that would look?  It'd be funny either way.

"Hey, do you *hic* guys mind?!"  Gie and Kyo said since their quirks are similar to each other.

K. Takashi's POV:

I could see the pain in their eyes when everyone yelled.  It makes sense for my sister and Kyo, they practically have the same quirk.  Yangie's quirk is a lot like Kyo's except without the jacks, and Gie's quirk is more advanced.  The only differences between their quirks are Kyo's jacks and the fact that Gie can't amplify her heartbeat only other sounds that don't have to do with the human body or anything else that's living.