Cheated? (Part 2) & A hearts rhythm

Jiro's POV:

"So how's it going you two?"  Denki asked.

"You mean besides Gie, scaring the crap outta me?"

"Eheh, sorry.  But, besides that everything's fine,"  Gie said, blushing.

I don't know what it is but, something seems off with Kai.  He's been really quiet lately, and that's not usually like him.  Usually, he's bouncing off the walls and talking non-stop like some little kid when they're sugar high.

"Really?"

"Yeah!  Recovery Girl even said we might be able to go back to the dorms."

"That's great!"

"Kai, can you please shut up?"

"I know you're, my brother, and all but please shut the fuck up."

"Hi, Kyoka."

"Momo!  I didn't think you were coming."

"Why wouldn't I come?  You're my girlfriend after,"  Momo said as she kissed my forehead, causing me to become a gay flustered mess.  I know she's my girlfriend but I'm not used to so much PDA.

"Hey, Yaomomo."

"Hello, Yangie.  How are you?"

"I'm doing fine.  Not sure-"

"Fine?  You weren't fine three minutes ago."

"I said I was sorry.  Besides, it's not like I can control whether I have nightmares or not,"  Gie said,  "Jeez, your acting like your on your damn period,"  She muttered.

"Hey!"

"Well?!"

"BOTH OF YOU NEED TO STOP!"

*Timeskip cuz yeah why not*

Y. Takashi's POV:

I was in my dorm playing my guitar and singing one of my songs.

(A/N:  This is actually one of the very first songs I wrote.  Hope you guys like it.)

Hello

How ya'  been?

I can see you

Over there

Looks like your talkin' to your ex-girlfriend

There's a gun

In your hand

Finger's on the trigger (Oh)

Now someone's dead

Walk right through me

I don't get it (Why)

There are so many questions goin' through my head

Walk over

To the body

Guess I was wrong

Cuz ya' shot me instead

What did I do~

What did I do wrong

What did I do to deserve this

How could you do this to me

Thought we were friends~

But I was wrong about that too~

How could you shoot me

How could you shoot me~

After all, we've been through

(Oh) What did I do for this

What did I do~?

After all, I've done for you

This is the thanks I get~

(Yeah) This is the thanks I get~!

A bullet to the head (Oh~)

A bullet to the head~

I hadn't noticed the fact that I was crying until I heard someone breathing outside my door listening to my song.  I could hear their heartbeat, it was beating in the same rhythm as Cherry Bomb by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts.  There's only one person I know whose heart beats in that same rhythm and that's Kyoka.

"Come in Kyo, I know it's you,"  I said putting my guitar back,  "Whatcha need?"

I've learned how to recognize other people's heartbeat with songs. I still need some practice but, for now, it's fine. As long as I know the steady beat of one's heart and song, I can always sing it back to them when life's got them down.