Never Again [P. 2] & A Question

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTEXT!  IF YOU OR SOMEONE WITH YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 15+, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Jiro's POV:

"Ngh~ K-Kyoka~!"

Was all I heard as I passed by the unisex bathrooms in the hall.

'Momo? What is she- Is she... jerking off?! I thought Gie said this happens only when we see each other'

I knew there was only one way to solve this for the both of us.  I went through my bag and found a pen and sticky notes, quickly I wrote on a note and slid it under the door.

Momo's POV:

As I came down from my high, I realized there was a note on the floor meaning someone had heard me.  I blushed remembering how loud I was, as I picked it up I saw that it was in Kyoka's handwriting, which makes it all the worse.  She wrote saying she wanted to meet me in her dorm because... well, there was only one way for us to solve this.

*Jiro's Dorm*

As I knocked on her door, I could feel the growing bulge in my pants.

"K-kyoka?"

"C-come i-in, Mo-momo," she said through the door as I started turning the door knob.

As i locked the door I saw that she was in nothing but shorts and a bra.  Just by seeing her causes my pants to grow tighter and the bulge in my pants to stand at it's maximum height.

Kyoka got up and walked over to me, her hand slightly brushing over my member as she reached up to cup my cheek.  I cupped her hand that was on my cheek, leaning down as she pulled me in for a kiss.

"Please," she muttered, pulling away from the kiss as she looked at me, her pupils dilating, as she undid the belt on my pants, "Momo..., I need you."  All I could do was slowly nod, I know we've done this before, but it seems... different this time, somehow.  Maybe it's because of the curse, but it's like we're doing this again for the first time.

As soon as my belt was pulled off, my pants pooled around my ankles, exposing my fully erect covered member.  "H-how big?" Kyoka asked as she pulled down my shorts, "I-I'm not sure.  10? 11 inches maybe?"  She nodded as she took my member in hand, causing my to gasp at the contact.

"Ky-kyoka, don't.  I-it's go-" I stuttered, "Please, Momo.  Let me make you feel good." she muttered as she took the first couple inches into her mouth.  I gasped at the feeling as she began to bob her head, taking in a few more inches.

Jiro's POV:

"Ky-kyo, I'm sorry," she said loud enough for me to hear, as she started thrusting in and out of my mouth.  "Mmm~" I moaned, nearly gagging on her member, as she continued thrusting into my mouth forcing me to take it in whole.

*Smol timeskip*

Momo towering over me, as she lined up her member against me.  I gasped as I felt her tip lined with my center.

"Kyoka, i-if it hurts tell me.  I don't want to hurt you,"  she said with worry in her eyes, "You won't hurt me Momo, not on purpose," I said causing her to nod as she gently pushed the head in.  I whimpered slightly, from both the pleasure and pain. "Are you okay?" she asked worried, that she might've hurt me, "Mhm," I hummed, "Yo-you're just so b-big," I moaned as she pushed in a couple more inches.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*7 yrs later*

"Kyoka," Momo giggled as I dragged her by the arm, "What's gotten into you?"

"You'll see Momo," I laughed as we got closer to our destination, "Just wait a minute, we're almost there."

It's been four years since we were high school at UA and I think I'm finally ready to ask her the big question. I mean I've known, I've known for a while now that I wanted to marry this girl someday and I think I'm ready to ask her.

"Alright you can open your eyes now," I said taking off her blindfold.  As she opened her eyes I could tell just how surprised she was, "Do you like it?"

"Oh, Kyoka it's beautiful," She said walking over to the picnic blanket, "But how did you find the time to do all this?"

"Well I may of had some help from Mina," I said rubbing my neck.  "It's just like our first date, when you finally asked me," Momo said giggling, causing my face to heat up a little.