Songs

K. Takashi's POV:

I just noticed that Yangie was trying to hide something that she was working on.  So I decided on having a little "fun" with her.  I know she's going to hate me later but, it's going to be worth it.

"Hey, watcha workin' on?"

"What?"

"I said, whatcha workin' on?"  I said pointing at her notebook.

"Oh, this?  It's nothing just finishing up some work from class.  That's all,"  She said trying to cover up the notebook.

"Yeah right.  C'mon, you can tell me.  I'm your big brother."

"Kai, it-it's nothing just work.  Now can you just drop it?"

"Are you writing 'bout a boy?  Cause if you are I'm gonna kick his ass when I find out who he is."

"Kai, stop being gross.  You know I don't like guys,"  She said.  "God, you're worse than dad."

Jiro's POV:

I couldn't help but, try to stop myself from laughing.  Kai knows that his sister isn't straight which made this so much better.  The only reason I know Gie's not straight is because I "accidentally" asked her out when we were in middle school.

"Oh, I'm worse than dad?  Just be happy I'm not dad."

"Why should I be happy?  Dad doesn't bug me over shit like this."

"Uh, yes he does."

And when you think it couldn't get any better it did.  Mina, Denki, and the rest of the other girls had come over to us.

"Hey, Kyo!  Is that who I think it is?"

"Fine, but dad doesn't make a big deal out of it."

As soon as Gie and Kai heard Denki they stopped.

Y. Takashi's POV:

Why does Kai always do this when I'm writing my songs.  He knows what happens when I get pissed-off.

"Um, is this a bad time?"  I was so busy arguing with Kai that we didn't notice Denk's come over with some girls.

"Pfft- ha!  I'm sorry.  I-i know I sh-shouldn't be laugh-ing but, I ca-can't help it," Kyo said laughing trying to hold back tears.

"Kyo, you know what happens when you can't stop laughing."

"I-i know it's-*hic* Shit.  Well, that wa*hic*was fun while it *hic* lasted."