Jerk

(A/N: I hate myself so much for doing this person)

Monoma's POV:

AHAHAHAHA!  Class 1-A just got two new students!  I bet even with those new students they still won't be able to surpass us!  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I was walking past Recovery Girls office during lunch when I heard the girl with jacks yelling.

"YANGIE!  WAKE UP!"  Oh, this looks interesting.  I think I'll stay for a while.  Hopefully, she won't hear me.

"AH!"  Oh!  Another girl, I thought she was dating that one girl that's way outta her league.

"Gie you okay?!"

"Huh? Uh, oh ye-yeah."

"Ya' sure? Your heart was beating like crazy." Oh, she's crying!  Now that's new.  "You scared me for a moment."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Aww, now isn't that just sweet. She cares for others. It would be such a shame if someone were to record this and then to post it.  AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"I'm sorry, Kyoka," The other girl said as she wiped a tear from her cheek, "Love ya'."

"Hm, that's gay,"  She said as she hugged the other girl.

'AHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Imma send this to everyone in the whole school!  AHAHAHAHAHAHA!'

All I have to do is edit the video and then I'll SEND IT TO EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE SCHOOL!  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, shoot that stupid kid with the black lighting bolt in his hair is coming.  Gotta run.