Curse!!

Ch - 85

Sid - aghhhhh.....

He yelled nd hit the table in anger... Just then sana's bracelet fall on the floor... He pick it nd caresses it ....

Veer look at him nd say..

Veer - but i don't get it, how can he come here nd take sana with him....

Sidharth keep the bracelet on his pocket nd say

Sid - i don't know that, but i know i will find my angel soon nd rather than that she is strong enough to fight with him....

Misha - but how will we find her?

Sid - obviously where the cure is... We will find him there....

Veer - but we don't know the exact location....

Sidharth trace his fingers on his hair nd think about something.... He take out his phn nd called someone to find out about a number....

Saying so he take the bag nd move outside with mishveer... They look at sidharth in confusion... After some time of driving jay call him...

Sid - do you get that person...

Jay - yes, we are reaching sana's home..

Sid - ohk... Inform me fast....

He cut the call as they reach their first destination... All settled in sidharth's private jet nd leave for tawang....

Veer - what are you upto sidharth?

Sid closed his eyes nd say..

Sid - i asked rhyma to find where sana is... Jay nd kush is with her....

Misha - but how do you get her?

Sid - from mrs. Riya's phn jay get her number nd asked her for help...

Veer - nd she agreed?

Sid - yes, because she is guilty nd jay give her some pennies for that...

Just then jay called him....

Sid - where is she?

Jay - somewhere inside tawlian forest, we can't find the exact location... May be she is inside the cave...

Sid - ohk....

He cut the phn nd open the map.. They measure the whole depth nd width of the forest, but there is nothing mention about the cave .....

They decided to divided in parts, as it made easy for them to find her...

Sidharth rest his head on the seat nd take out the bangle.... He promised her that, this time the end will be happy... Nd he can't break the promise he made to his angel....

He know he will find her, because their souls are connected nd they will find the other...but somewhere he has a fear..

Yes fear of loosing her again, fear that if randhir harm her... He knows she is not weak, she is a fierce but when you love someone no matter how strong the person is you always want to protect them from everything....

He once again cursed himself, that why he leave her alone at night... when they know that randhir is behind her...

Nd the way he written that note, it says clearly that he follow them.. He knows about their mission... May be he saw him yesterday..

Because he wrote that, he will again defeat us.. But he is wrong this time, history will not repeat itself.....

Sid - i am coming angel....