Complete souls!!

Mature content ahead
***************************************

Ch - 65

He slightly rub his hands there, nd make her more crazy... She is in moaning mess... her nails digged inside his back...

He keep playing with her twins, nd rubbing his finger on her most sensitive part....

He move backward nd looked at her reaction..... her face nd twins all red.... he move down nd placed wet kisses on her navel......

He kissing her nd hold the hem of her lower on his teeth nd slide it down slowly by touching his lips on her thighs nd legs. ...

She arched her body on the bed by his sweet torture...... he stand in the bed on his knees nd looked at his angel, who is lying naked in front of him.....

She open her eyes when she miss his touch from her skin..... He looked at her eyes nd remove his lower....

She closed her eyes in shyness... He smiled at her nd placed his head in her inner thigh nd start sucking the most sensitive part of her nd move her tongue there....

She hold the bedsheets tightly from one hand from the other holding his hairs nd pushed him more into her....

She keep moaning nd arching her back in pleasure... This is something new feeling that's she never feel before.....

He moved back nd come over her....

Sid - i feel blessed angle, "because I'm the one who claim you first"...." I love you angle"....

She open her eyes nd look at him.... He placed his lips on her nd insert his finger inside her .....

She moaning loudly inside hid mouth... He keep insert his finger in nd out by kissing her lips ......

She hold his hair in fist nd start scratching his back..... she broke the kiss nd say...

Sana - "i want you right now". .."i can't wait more to make our souls one".... "make me urs sidharth". ...

Sid - "i also can't wait more, to be inside you"....

He covered themselves with the quilt nd intertwined his hands with her.....

Sid - "ready to be mine forever angel"....

Sana - "I'm always yous".....

He placed a kissed on her forehead, in response she closed her eyes....

Sid - open your eyes angel, "i want you look into my eyes when i enter inside you"......

She slowly open her eyes nd look into him.... He positioned himself nd enter inside her....

Sid - "i lovee youuu angellll".......

She arching her head back in pain, a drop of tear escape from her eyes....
He look at her nd cursed himself again for her tears. . .

Sid - I'm sorry angel, "i always ending up hurting you".... "Let it be we don't have to do it".....

He going to move outside from her, but she stops him...

Sana - don't ..... "this is the best feeling i ever had in my life" ..."you made me feel complete."... "I love to feel this pain everyday with you".....

"Just don't stop.... I love you sidharth"....

He kissed her forehead nd start thrusting slowly ... He keep say i love you with every thrust......