Getting married!!

Ch - 83

He carry her towards the bathtub nd made her lay... She hold his hand nd asked him to come inside.... He smiles nd move inside the bath tub....

He hugged her from back, nd clean her by rubbing the shower jel softly on her delicate skin... She placed her head on his chest nd closed her eyes....

After taking a warm bath he made her wear the bathrobe nd carry her on his arms... Both move inside the room... he put her down nd say...

Sid - lay down here, i made something for you....

She nodded, he take out clothes for them  from the wardrobe nd give her to wear... By wearing his clothes he placed a kiss on her forehead nd move downstairs....

Sana lay down by closing her eyes, just then her phn rings.... It's misha...

Sana - hlw sweetheart... ( she said with a smile)

Misha - aww.... Hlw cutie... Is that idiot frnd of mine is understand or not?

Sana - yes, everything is sorted thanks to you all...

Misha - great, i called you to say something....

Sana - what?

Misha - i can't say that on phone, when will you guys come?

Sana - till evening...

Misha - ohk... Then I'll wait for you guys on veer's house..

Sana - alright.. See you soon bye  ...

Misha - bye sweetheart.....

She hang up nd sidharth come inside...
He place the breakfast on the table nd sit in front of her....

Sid - do you want me to feed you the breakfast?

Sana - you don't need to ask me anything..

Sidharth take the plate nd start feeding her.... He smiles at her nd say...

Sid - from where you get my blood bank?

Sana munching her food nd say...

Sana - in your warehouse, i think you will need them,... That's why i take them with me.....

What if i have to made you captive here?

Sid - you already made me captive on your heart....

She smiles nd kissed his hand..

Sana - what was you said, that you remember everything...

He look downward nd nodded his head...

Sid - i remember the person's face who killed me...

Sana - i also remember his face....

Sidharth look into her eyes nd says..

Sid - but i know him... I met him in my this life....

Sana's eyes are wide open in shock....she look at him without blinking..... There's a bit of fear reflect on her face....

Sana - what? He saw you?

He take a deep breath nd say.....

Sid - he is the one who made me a vampire...

This comes like an another shock for Sana.... Because if the man saw sidharth already, then he definitely remember him...

And he made him a vampire,... Wait now the things come clear to her.... She look at sidharth who blink his eyes nd say...

Sid - he made me a vampire, because he recognised me... He recognized everything, how he killed me 500 yrs back for the cure.....