Office romance!!

Check out "Ishq Ka Safar"......

***************************************

Ch - 53...

Sana clutched his shirt tightly, her legs start shaken by his sweet torture...

He captured her lower lip nd licked it softly, his one hand on her waist n from other he intertwined her fingers with him.....

He left her lower lip nd start sucking the upper one... He keep sucking her lips with passion.. Sana also kiss him back with the same passion...

They keep pouring all love, care for each other through the kiss.. but soon the gentle kiss turned into a wild one...

He start sucking her lips harshly nd passionately , the hold on her waist become more tight...

As he don't want her to be away from him for a single second... He bit her lip, and little moan left from her mouth..

By taking advantage he enter inside her mouth nd start tasting each nd every corner of her mouth, their tongue start mingled with each other......

He left her lips after long passionate kiss, when she is out of breath.....

He trailed down to her lips nd start sucking her neck sensually, her start travelling in his hairs n massaging it...

He start travelled his fingers from her hand to shoulder sensually, while kissing her neck...

He slid the strip of her kurti from one side nd start kissing her shoulder, he keep sucking nd nibbling her shoulder..

Just then his eyes fell on her birthmark, a sudden desire run through his spine..__

he slid her dress a little down from her body. _nd start nuzzling his nose on her birthmark...

Sana is completely lost in him, her legs start turn jelly..She just moaning nd breathing heavily....

He give a kiss on her birthmark nd say..

Sid - i love this angel...nd only i can saw it.. ( he said in a husky voice)

Saying so he start sucking her birthmark passionately... His hand start moving from her shoulder nd start massaging one of her twin over the fabric....

Sana breadth hitched in her throat,

sid...... haaarthhhhh......

she start moaning a little loudly nd arching her head back as he bit there ...

But the sudden knock on the door startled them, both come back on the earth nd parted from each other...

Sana's lipstick was smashed, her dress is slightly open from up.... His hairs r all messy nd also lipstick stains on his lips...

Sana face turned to crimson shade of red imagining their situation.....she move to the washroom in a hurry....

Sidharth also has a unstoppable smile on his face... He cleaned his face with a tissue nd ask the person to come in..

His manager enter nd ask for his signature on something.... Just then sana come out from the washroom ...

Manager look at her with wired expressions...sid look at him nd say..

Sid - ms. Gill if you done with your crying then get back to your work... "I spare you for the last time"..

Sana chuckle a bit on his acting, sidharth show her eyes fake angry eyes...

Sana - "ohk sir"...

And sit on her place.... Manager leave the room after some time.....

Sidharth start staring at her by put his one hand cheeks... Sana start biting her nails because of his intense gaze...