I'm hurt!!

Ch - 61

Misha nd sana are in their way to office..

Misha - "why you don't inform sidharth before going outside alone? "

Sana - because, "i am hurt.".. ( she said with a pout)

Misha - awww... "sana u look so cute.... Maybe that the reason sid get jealous with girls also"...

Sana blushed....

Misha - "do still hurt?"

Sana - "yes"...

Misha - ohhh.. "sid you are gone" ( she murmur softly)

Both reach office nd wait in sidharth's cabin.. Misha and sana enjoy each other company...

Sidharth inform shehra that sana is safe, nd so don't worry....

They reach office nd enter inside the cabin.... Sidharth look at sana in shock, because she talking nd laughing with Misha....

Few days back she hate her nd now...

Misha - "don't look at us like that, we are become good friends now".....

But you my friend, "soon get a very hard time"....

Sana didn't even turned to see him... He understood by her behaviour that she is still hurt....

Veer - "misha i think we should leave now"..

Misha - "why I'm leaving with you?" I can go myself...

Veer - "i can give you a good company"..

Misha - "no need"....

Nd move from there, veer also followed her.....

Sidharth scratch his head nd move towards sana slowly....

Sid - "angel"...

Sana turned nd look at him in anger,..

Sana - don't talk to me sidharth,..."first you bashed on me without any reason nd told me get lost"....

And then after, 'don't know what happened with me suddenly"..'but when i asked, u said it's nothing nd ask me to leave with misha'....

"Why you are not answering my questions?" 'And i know you definitely do something with that bustard'..

"I am hur".....

Before she complete her sentence sidharth smashed his lips with her....

Sana is shocked by his sudden kiss... He hold her from waist nd pulled her more into him.....

He continuously sucking her lips passionately.... After some time sana also start reciprocating ...

Sidharth is shocked , because for the first time she kissed him so widely...

She literally sucking nd biting his lips harshly, looks like she show him how hurt she is through the kiss...

Sidharth calm a bit nd let her do whatever she wants to do.... He somehow like the dominating side of her....

His shy angle is kissing him widely.... Sana enter inside his mouth nd taste each nd every corner of his mouth..

Sidharth chuckle between the kiss, because she try to copying him....

She broke the kiss due to loss of breath nd start panting... But sidharth get an another shock...

When she open his shirt button nd bit him hard on his neck, nd start licking that place.....