Love under the shower!! (M)

WARNING - MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

**************************************

Ch - 82

Next morning sidharth open his eyes by the smell of something burning.... He look for his angel, who is not in the room.... He heard some sound from downstairs..... ..

Getting up from bed he going to move outside but he can't... because of the spell.. Running his hands on hairs he shout......

Sid - angellll....... Where are you you? Undo the damn spell yrr...... Angell....

There's smoke all around in the living area,. He groaned in irritation, because he can't able to see, she is fine or not...

Then his eyes fall on his angel, who come there by looking downstairs nd playing with her fingers.....

He look at her from top to toe, she is wearing his t - shirt, which barely reaches to her knees...

And flour spread on her whole face nd hairs... some dirt also spread on face nd hands....

Sid - what are you doing? Undo the spell fast...

She chanting something nd undo the spell... Sidharth come outside nd hold her face.... He clean her face from his fingers nd asked....

Sid - what all these?

By holding her hand he moved towards the kitchen from where the smoke comes.....

The whole Kitchen is mess, something burning on the gas... He moved there,  off the gas nd opened the windows..,.... Vegetables nd flour are scattered on the floor...

He run his fingers on hair nd moved towards her, who look downward with a sad pout....

He smiles nd made her look towards himself by holding her chin.....

Sid - what are you upto angel?

Sana - i tried to make something for you... But you are right I'm a gadhi...

Sidharth smiles nd say..

Sid - I'm a vampire remember....

Sana - yes, i know but i made a research nd according to this... You can eat normal food sometimes with your proper diet of blood....

Sidharth put his hands on his mouth nd start laughing on his cute angel... Sana look at him with a frown....

He pulled her cheeks nd say...

Sid - you are so cute angel.... (says while chuckling)

Sana - i know that, but now what will we do?

Sid - you go nd clean yourself i made something for you nd cleaned the mess...

Sana look at him with a smirk, he put her hands around his neck nd say....

Sana - no...

He smiles nd pulled her more close by holding her waist.... Stroking her cheeks nd asked...

Sid - so, what you want angel? ( he says with a husky voice)

Sana pecked his cheeks nd say..

Sana - i want you....

Without wasting a tym, sidharth smashed his lips on her... He sucked her lower lips softly nd doing the same with her upper lips.....

She fisted his hair nd deepened the kiss,.. by flowing the same rhythm, sucking his lips nd bit it.... He grab her hips nd pulled her upward , she wrapped her legs around his torso nd hold his shoulder.....

He walk upstairs by sucking nd nibbling her lips... His tongue fluttered against her... Both tastes each nd every corner of their mouth...

The kiss is the promise from his side, that he will never think to leave her in the future.. No matter what problem come in front of them , they fight with it together.... He always trust the depth of their love out of any other things....

Sana promised herself, that she always bring him back from the darkness... she  never let him give up on their love, no matter what she will have to do for that..

He opened the room door nd moved inside the washroom... They still kissing each other.... Entering the washroom, he opened the shower nd made her stand...

They broke the kiss nd look at each other... The water flow from their bodies.. She is panting because of the kiss

He look at her with an intensity on his eyes, the t-shirt stuck on her body, her lips are look puffy nd red due to kissing..

His eyes turned darker in desire by each passing seconds.... Removing his t shirt in  one go, he hold the hem of her shirt nd pulled it slowly from her head....

She hold his hand nd pulled him more close to her... Their bodies are collide with each other... He look at her from top to toe with a passion in his eyes...

She is standing there wet in  her red lingerie nd looking so tempting.... He place his lips on her forehead nd start moving downward by making a straight line.... He travelled with the water droplets by touching her nose, lips , neck, cleavage nd stop near her navel....

He start sucking the water droplets from her stomach nd tracing his fingers near her upper thighs..he tore her panty nd start sucking the most sensitive part of her...moving his tongue on her woman hood nd create a havoc inside her.....

She clutching his hair nd move her head back... her sweet moaning make him more harder....

By moving his one hand on her back, he opened the hook of her bra nd throw it on the floor.... Moving his head upward he grab her one twin on his mouth nd start sucking nd nibbling... massaging the other one by his one hand... Nd from the other he start fingering her.....

She scratched his back, nd aching her back  she start moaning in pleasure... After playing with her twins he move  backward nd look at her with a smile.. Placing his lips on her he again start sucking her lips.....

She travelled her hand on his chest nd abs.... She pulled away nd pinned him on the wall... By tracing her hands on his chest she start sucking nd nibbling on his neck.....

Moving downward she sucked his nipples nd bit there.... A little moan left from his mouth.... Holding her waist he turned the position nd pinned her hand on the wall....

Sid - i can't wait more to be inside you...

Saying so he thrust inside her in one go by removing his lowers..... A loud moan escape from her mouth in pain ... He start thrusting her hard nd fast....

And with every thrust he said i love you ... Her pain soon turned into an extreme pleasure.... Both lost in their own world by forget about all worries...

After sometime both reaches to their climax nd cum together.... He placed her forehead on her nd say..

Sid - i love you angel... i remember everything about the past life.... Nd i promised you this time the ending will be happy.....

She smiles nd hugged him tightly....

***************************************

Let's see what happens next!!!