FIRST MEETING

In the way of office, jay get a call from pinky ji(P)

Jay - yes mom

P - jay can u please pick me from the temple, my car is stuck in middle and i am feeling dizziness.

Jay - why you travel alone mom, when u know that you have a low bp.

Sid worridly ask jay "what happen? "

Jay narrate the whole thing to him

Sid - ohk fine u take the car n go I'll book a cab.

Jay - but Sid office?

Sid - you go bro aunty needs u...i'll manage don't worry.... Now go
Jay hug sid nd go...

Sid - huuhhh let's book a cab now nd stand near a stall..

On the other hand:
Shehnaaz in her scooty continuously blabbering smthng :
There is so many problems to solve, and am also getting late. God knows how arrogant the boss will. ... N suddenly her phn rings..

Sana - now who the hell is calling me.. Mamma, papa,Shahbaz all knows that i'm driving,, then who is this?. Aghh sana, why you thinking so much, pick the bloody call and see yourself.

N try to receive the call but she loose her balance n fall on the mud......

Her face clothes all drenched in mud n she start crying cursing her rabbji

Sana - hayee rabba, what is your problem with me, today please you clear me that. My dress.. Ahaaan.

She continuously doing her cute drama in meantime a guy come to her, forward his hand to her n says.... "Ma'am get up first". ..

Sana turn her face by listening his voice n think,,,, ohhh man, what a man he is,so handsome..... Ufff his eyes seems like an ocean , his nose , his lips ohhh i want to kiss them haaye Sana,shut up what are you thinking...
But if handsome guys like him comes to help me,then i am ready to fall regularly

.. She come out of her dreamland when that guy pat her shoulder..

Guy - what r you thinking get up?

Sana hold his hand nd she feel a weird sensation passes through her spine,,, she get up but because of the mud her face is not visible..

Guy - are u alright did u get hurt? He said with concern

Sana in her mind haye his voice is also so sexy..

Guy - hlw ma'am?

Sana again comes out of her lala land nd says - no no I'm fine then suddenly she realise n shout hayee rabbba my scotyy  

she stand her scooty and says,"It's a damn day for me." .n turns her face to the guy ,,,
You know what, i have a very bad day today. Ask me why?

That guy looking at her in confusion

Sana - arey ask?

Guy - ya why? ( he says by scathing his nose)

Sans - Firstly  I'm getting late for the office, second today only i need to wear this white jeans, third she put her finger on her chin make a  pout n think...let it be i forget the third one but what should i do now, have to go office..