Trust in love!!

Ch - 77

Rhyma look at them nd find that her hands nd legs are tied.....

Rhyma - what the hell you guys are doing with me?

She try to do her magic but it's not happening.... By closed her eyes she chanting some spells but it's not work....

Rhyma - why i can't do magic?

Misha - because you don't have your magic sweetheart.....

Veer - don't answer her questions, she is here to answering us....

Veer move near her nd bend down till her face.....

Veer - so,ms.rhyma do you want to experienced some torture or want to corporate with us....

Rhyma - what the hell do you want?
(she yelled at him)

Her eyes fall on shehnaaz nd she said...

Rhyma - so, you are the one with whom sidharth fall in love... Do you know who he is? .. A vampire,....

And you are normal human, who need so many people for holding me here.... Hahhaaa..... I don't know what you guys done with my magic....

But i swear i will not leaving you all..

Sana look at her in anger, she fisted her hand nd say...

Sana - leave her to me veer..... Let me show her what can i do....

She have a rage in her eyes, a fire that can burn the entire world....

Rhyma - ohh.... Nd what will you do?

Sana smirk nd open her palm in the air with a force, she move her hand towards her, chanting a spell...

Rhyma fall on the other side of the ground..... All look at sana with a smile...

Sana chanting an another spell looking towards her  .

Rhyma hold her head nd start screaming...

Rhyma - aahhhh.... Stop it plzzz......

Sana greeted her teeth nd do it with more force  ...

Sana - tell me where is my sidharth? Or else you don't know, what will i do with you....

She used more force nd rhyma groaned in pain.....

Rhyma - aaahhhhhh...... I.... willll tell ..... youuuu...... Plzzzzzz stop ittt..........

Sana stop the spell nd look at veer. ... He hold rhyma nd made her sit on the chair...

Veer - now spit it out fast....

Rhyma breath heavily nd look at sana...

Rhyma - you are a witch?