Broken!!

Ch - 80

Sidharth sit on his knees, he feels like he is again come to the same point,.... Where he was before his angel come in his life...

Sid - i need to stay away from her.... Otherwise i also lost her.... Nooo.......

I can't let this happen.... In our past life also, she died because of me.... I'm a curse for everyone .... She have to leave me......

Just then sana enter inside nd find him sitting in front of rishi's painting.... She move towards him slowly.....

She knows how he will right now... But she is there for him... His a angel is with him in every situation. ..

He knows she is there from the time she enters inside,..... By closing his eyes, he fist his hand nd stand up.....

Sana come near nd hug him from back, sidharth open his eyes as soon as her hands touch him..... His emotions start coming out, but he have to control himself.......

Taking a deep breath, he remove her hands from him .... Sana collided her brows nd asked...

Sana - sidharthh.....

Sidharth close his eyes, because her one touch, one voice can bring him back from his decision. ...

But he can't let this happen, he forget for sometimes that he is the darkness, who deserve to live there ..... He can't bring his angel on his dark world.....

If he is with her, she also have to face the problems nd death, which the other person faces... He blame himself the reason for everyone's death.....

She needs to leave him....... Taking a deep breath he say

Sid - shehnaaz......

He call her shehnaaz, it's enough for her to understand that he is going to say something...

Sana - sid... sidharth.....

Sid - shehnaaz just leave from here and from my life..... I don't want to see your face......

He closed his eyes because only he knows how he said these things..... He is still standing facing her back.... Sana look at him shock........

Sid - i hate you.....( he yelled at her)

Sana - si....

Sid - you are the reason my mother is not with me today..... I hate you shehnaaz.... Just go away from my life.... I don't want to see your face again.......

He said all these in one go , nd for the first time blood tears start flowing from his eyes...... His eyes turned red nd tears fall from his eyes in the form of blood.....

He can never hate her, he hate himself for putting a false allegations on her... He knows how hurt she will be after listening those words from his mouth..

But he need to do that..... Without even looking at her, he rushed from there in a go... As he don't want her to see him like this......

If she saw his tears, she will understand he is leing....

Sana stand there with an emotionless expression... She is blank, because he accused her for his mother death......

Drop of tears fall from her eyes... She wiped it nd move outside.......

Sidharth come down stairs nd saw everything is ready for the funeral...

He think that he have to do his last work after that he will go miles away from here......

He don't want any one of his family stay near him.... Today is the last day he is with them.....

His uncle asked him to start the last rituals..... By nodding his head , he start performing the rituals...

But his eyes search for his angel, who is not there.... She leaves him... He lost his angel....

His mother want to give him punishment, nd now he get the worse..... He have to go away from the person who is his life...

His angel, who bring him to the lights from the darkness....... He intensionally pushed her away from him nd again come back to his darkness.......

Nd this darkness is for lifetime,... Somewhere he wants her to fight with him at least, but she leave without saying anything.....

He want to saw his angel for the last time before go away from here..... He want to cry but he can't fall week in front of everyone... ...

After ending all the rituals of cremation ceremony.... All come back home....

Sidharth move to his room for the last time nd open his wardrobe, where he kept their picture.... But get the tore picture of his angel....

He remove his clothes aside nd take out her scarf.... Which he secretly take from her bag....

It still have her smell.... He keep all this things with him nd leave from there...

Jay nd kush come in front of him when he is going to step outside....

Jay - where are you going ?

Sid - for some work, i will be back soon...

Kush come nd hug him....

Kush - be safe bhai.....

He smiled sadly nd say...

Sid - nothing will happened with me...
I always harm the people around me, but nd come safe...

He murmured the last line..

Jay - just take care.....

He nodded nd hugged them tightly for the last time..... His two idiots who always try to bring smile on his face....

Jay nd Kush also reciprocate the hug...

Kush - by your hug, it's seems like you going away from us...

Sidharth broke the hug nd say....

Sid - idiot... Now i have to find some reasons for hugging my brothers.....

Jay - he is just kidding, you go nd do your important work.... After that we need a bro night....

Sid - bye..... I love you both.....

Saying so he moved from there, nd start walking on the roads .... He don't have any idea about his surroundings, he just keep walking in his own thoughts...

Suddenly someone come from back nd put an injection inside his neck.... Before he could she the face he fall unconscious on the floor......

After sometimes he opened his eyes slowly nd shocked to see the place..... He get up from the sofa nd going to move outside the room..

But he don't know why he can't... He tried so many times but it not worked..

Suddenly someone come from behind... He turned nd look at the person in anger....

Sid - what the hell is this?

***************************************

I wil post the next part at night....

Let's see what happens next!!