Healing!!!

Ch - 81 ( Healing )

The person smirk nd sit on the bed by crossing her legs...... She takes the orange juice from the side table nd start sipping it with a smile......

Sidharth look at her nd say....

Sid - what the hell you are trying to do an... Shehnaaz?

Sana - first call me angel, then I'll give you your answer.....

Sidharth shakes his head in disbelief nd again try to go outside but failed..

Sid - why i can't able to go outside of the room?

Sana - because i create a boundary spell..
And now, you have to stay with me in this particular room until i break the spell....which i didn't.....

Sidharth come near her in anger nd say..

Sid - undo the spell right now...

She stand up nd come more close to him..

Sana - why? So that you can leave me alone again?....

Sidharth look at her eyes for a sec nd move towards the window....

Sana - even if you want to undo the spell, then you have to kill that witch who done the spell...... So kill me nd go from here....

Because i anyway died if you leave me...

Sidharth closed his eyes, because he can feel how her she is.... by her words...

But how could he believed that she leave him so easily..... He move towards her nd hold her from shoulder......

Sid - angel, why didn't understand? You are not safe with me?

Sana smiles nd say....

Sana - wht, I'm not safe with you... You are the only one with whom i feel safest in this world......

Sid - plzz understand, if you be with me you will died,.... Just like the others....

Sana cupped his face nd say...

Sana - nd if i spend a sec without you I'll die on the exact moment......

Sidharth look at her with amusement, why she love him so much....nd why she is so stubborn....

Sana - why you blaming yourself? No one died because of you... ..

Sid - no it's all my fault, mrs. Riya killed dad because of me.... She try to harm you nd ur family because of me.. .. She died because of me.....

Sana - no sidharth... She killed your dad nd mumma because of her selfish needs... Even she wanted you to die... And she died because of herself..... She get punishment of her all deeds....

You are not at fault ..... It's all written in the destiny..... Stop blaming yourself...

Nd you want to leave me for my safety, so let me tell you mr. Sidharth shukla... I know you never let anything happen to me....

You always stand in front of me by being my shield..... Nd what you do, try to steal my shield with me......

But you can't because I'm very possessive about my things.... I promised you in the same place before, that if you himself try to go away from me I'll bring you back everytime......

Your angel never left your side mr. Vampire.....

Sidharth look at her , he remove her hands nd stand near the window... He still can't understand what to do.... He is still in the battle between mind an heart...