Near the truth!!

Ch - 68

Sidnaaz landed , nd settled in the car which sidharth already arranged for them......

Sana - wht do you think? "Wht is this special power?"

Sid - "i seriously don't have any idea angel".....

Sana - hmm... "did you check your phone after landing?"

Sid - no...." it's out of my mind"....

Sana - "let me check"....

Sidharth nodded his head ....
She pick his phn nd shocked to see the massage....

Sana - sidharth, "juloos nikl gya tera"....

Sid - hn.. "juloos?"

She show him misha's msg nd then read jay's msg....

Jay - tu aa ek baar, "i show you what real monster is"........ "I swear sid, main tera juloos nikalunga in sana's language"...

Sidharth is shocked by seeing their message.....

Sana - "why didn't you tell them before?" They are your brothers....

Sid - hn... i m scared, "because i don't want them to hate me"..... "They always think me about their shield"....

Sana - they still think the same, "now get ready for your juloos"..... hahhhaa...

Sid - don't laugh angel, "i know very well how to stop you"....

Sana - "then make me stop by your way".. "because i love yr ways".....

Sidharth stop the car nd grabbed her by waist.... he slammed his lips on her for a passionate kiss...

After that they reached granny 's house.... Nd knock the door....

An old lady opened the door nd look at them.....

Sana - grany, "I'm shehnaaz shehra's daughter"....

Grany smiled nd cupped her face....

Grany - i know bache..." Your eyes are still same".....

She look at sidharth nd say...

Grany - i think, "i know why you guys are here".... Come inside....

They all settled inside ....

Grany - i told shehra that, "no one can change the destiny".... "You are destined to fall in love with each other".....

Sidnaaz look at each other in confusion..

Sana - grany, "we are very confused.... Plzz tell me what's the special power that i have nd why we are destined to love"...

Grany - i don't know the whole thing, "but i can tell you where you will find your answers"....

Sid - "plzzz tell us grany".....

Grany get up from there, nd go to her room... She come after sometime by holding a paper in her hands.....

Grany - this the address of my friend, "who can give you answers of all your questions".....

Sid - "but how can your friend know everything??"

Grany - she can see ones whole past life, "by just touching them.....so, i think she have your answers"....

Sidharth takes the paper nd look at sana... Both bid bye to grany nd go from there.....

Sana - hayee, sidharth i feel like that, "we are travellers...who continuously travel one place to another".....