Powers!!

Ch - 60

Sidharth just looking at sana....

Every thing in the room is scattered everywhere, like some mini tornado is come here before a minute...

Avinash is sitting on one corner of the floor nd fire is all around him....

Blood oozing out from the corner of his mouth... he literally shivering in fear....

Misveer look at avinash in shock....

Shehnaaz also looking at him in confusion, just then her eyes fall on sidharth.....

Without wasting a time she run towards him, nd clinged on him...

She start sobbing lightly.... Sidharth also hugged her tightly....

His angel is in his embrace again, he promised that he never gonna say get lost to her in future

Both are lost in their own world, the separation of some hour is so difficult for them.....

Sidharth broke the hug nd kissed her forehead nd placed his lips there for sometime..

Sid - I'm sorry angel, "sorry I'll never gonna bashed you again"... Promise...
"Plzz forgive ur sidharth."....

Sana - don't say sorry for that sidharth, "it's not your fault i came out outside without thinking anything".....

"I'm sorry"...

Sid - yes, you should be.. 'Why come outside without informed me? "

"Never do that again, doesn't matter how hurt u are from me"....

Sana - ohk.... "Sidharth i... don't know what happened to me suddenly"....

Sidharth understand wht she trying to say, may be her powers are start coming....

Veer - "sanu how can all this happened?"

Misha - yes, "sweetheart how can he is sitting on a circle of fire"....

Avinash - plzzz save me, "she knows magic"....

Sana look at sidharth with teary eyes...

He wiped her tears, nd grab her in a hug...

Sid - shh... Stop crying angel, "nd tell me what happened here?"

He going to broke the hug but she is not letting him....

Sana - "i wanna say like this? "

Sidharth smiled nd kissed her hair....

Sid - ohk baby...."tell me now "...

Flashback start :

He his coming to touch her, just then sana move her hand in front of her face with a force...