First magic!!

Guys i don't understand almost 800 views i get on every chaptee but merely 140 votes come.... Plzzz do press the star button it's not take so much time yrr, just motivate the person to write more..... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

***************************************

I changed a name... "Sidharth's mom name is Rita shukla"... "Nd his step mom is Riya Shukla"..

***************************************
Ch - 61

Sana has no words, because she feels like her life turn 360 ° in just a minute...

The people she thinks  her parents, they are not....

And her mother abondande her just for her safety...

From whom she want to keep her safe? And out of that she is a witch with supernatural powers....

And this is because she loved a vampire..
What the hell is going on?

Wait... did sidharth know about all that from before?...

She has no expressions in her face,...
Sidharth cupped her face nd asked..

Sid - "plzzz say something angel?" Ask anything you want to ask?

Sana - "from when you know about all these? "

Sid - today morning, "when aunty come in my cabin"....

Sana reliefs that he is not hiding this from her...

Sid - "say something baby"...

Sana look at shehra, who has tears in her eyes...she move towards her nd stand in front of her.......

Sana - "you are my mother? "

Shehra - yes," I'm sorry angel but I just want to keep you safe."....plzz

Sana hugged her tightly... At first shehra was shocked by her sudden hug...

But then she also reciprocate the hug... A smile tugged in sidharth's lips by seeing them......

Shehra - "i love you sana"....

Sana broke the hug nd say..

Sana - i don't know you, "but wht have i heard from sidharth for you"...."It's make believe that you are a very good person".

"And maybe wht you done is right that time."...

But wht about now, "i have my powers, but i don't know how to use it? "

Shehra - "don't worry about that i teach you everything"....

Sid - but aunty, "i am not able to understand one thing.. Why u don't you have your powers? "

Shehra - "because someone snatched it from me."..

Sana - "how can someone snatch powers, it's inside you?"

Shehra - they can..." They are called siphoners.".

Sid - "what is this? "

Shehra - they belong to a witch family background,... "They know the spell but don't have the magic"   .

"But they can shiphon powers from another sources.".. "They touch you nd can have your all magic".....

Sana - so, "they took yours"..

Shehra - yes, "i was going somewhere nd bumped into a girl.... We both can sense each other reality."...

She smirk at me, "nd  take my whole magic"... Then just disappear..."I don't know who is she".....