Got Hurt!!!!!

After completing the presentation shehnaaz move towards sidharth's cabin..

Sana - wahh sana great you finished the work before time... May be now this mr. Khadus will praise me a bit.

She knok the door.....

Sid - come in.

Sana - sir presentation is ready. N give him the pendrive.

He take the pendrive n say
Sid - ohk u can go now.

Sana in mind: not even praised me a bit. What is he?? Hunn

Sid - what??? Come out from your dreamland ms. Gill.. . U r in office.

Sana - no.,, i mean sorry sir.

Sid - now leave what r u waiting for?

Sana murmur in low voice 'tareef'( praise) Sidharth heard it don't say anything.

Sana - yes sir... N leave....

Sidharth check her presentation n it is very nice..she captured all the points in short....

At 12 am sana again knok his cabin

Sid - come in

Sana - sir it's 12 am they're waiting for you in the conference room..

Sid - hmm.. Let's go n ms. Gill

Sana in mind :  may be now he will going to praise me..

Sana - yes sir

Sid - u will give the presentation.

Sana in shock - what sir? But why me?

Sid - don't ask question ms. Gill.. I'm the one who told u what to do or not because I'm ur boss..... Understand..

Sana (murmur) - khadus( arrogant)... Yes sir

Sidharth listen that word khadus...

Sid - now let's go nd don't talk nonsense.. N move from there..

Sana murmured - now what did i do, i only said yes sir..... Oh shit did he heard that khadus word. ..... But how can he heard that, i was murmured it under my breath.

She turn to leave n shock to see sidharth standing behind her

Sid - ms. Gill you have to give the presentation at conference room not here..... And what are you murmuring all the time??...( he listen everything what she said)

Sana gulped her saliva n say -
Nothing sir I was just preparing for the presentation.. N smile

Sidharth move his head in disbelief..
If u are done with your nonsense so let's move..

Sana - yes sir..

They move towards the conference room.....

They enter n sidharth handshake with mr. Sharam  .....

Sid - so ms. Gill u should start the presentation.

Sana start giving the presentation n she is really very good in her job....all her impressed with her even Sidharth is also very impressed with her way of presenting ....
As the presentation over all are start clapping.. Sidharth also clap.

Sana is very happy to see sidharth clapping..

Mr. Sharma - excellent ms. Gill. This was really very good. We are ready for the deal mr. Shukla..

Sid - that's really nice mr. Sharma i hope feel good after work with us.

Mr. Sharma - why not... By the way u r lucky mr. Shukla to have such a brilliant employees in your company..

Sidharth just nodded his head.. They sign the deal... Everyone is congratulate sana... She is very happy ..

Sana pov:
Everyone wish me, but this khadus is not even say a single word.... We signed such a big deal today, but there's a not a slight smile come in his face.... Sometimes i feel he is not human... Why he never smile?. Always put his khadus ( arrogant) mode on.

Pov end:

Sidharth come towards her nd saw her again lost somewhere he give a unbelievable expression..

Sid - ms. Gill... n snap his finger in front of her.

Sana come out from her dreamland nd say..

Sana - yes sir..

Sid - i seriously want to know that what u r thinking all the time?

Sana in mind - how can i tell him that i am only thinking about you, since the day i saw you.

Sid - not again.... Hellooo r u here?

Sana - aa..no sir.... I mean yes, i am here.

Sid move his head in disbelief..

Sid - come into my cabin right know..
Nd don't go to your dreamland again?
Sid move towards his cabin..

Sana - yes sir..
In hasten she hit her leg in the table. ( same leg in which she got hurt in the morning)

Sana - aahhh mumma, why i always ended up hurting myself... But leave all this and run to his cabin otherwise this khadus will again bashes you.

She move towards his cabin n knock..

Sid - come in.

Sana - yes sir u called me.

Sid - yes ms. Gill ... From today u r the head of this project..because i think u ( he stop in middle collide his eyebrows n think) it's a smell of blood but how can it be in my cabin? He look here n there nd suddenly saw that there's  blood in sana's knee.. ( the pant she wear it get wet because of blood but she don't know)
What the hell is this??? Ahhh this girl calm down Sidharth........

Sana pov:
I'm shock when he said that i'm the head of this project woww like seriously... But suddenly he stop n start thinking something. .. He act like that he is smelling something.. Start watching the whole cabin n then his eyes stop on my knees..he move his gaze towards my face give me a unbelievable type of expression...

N then he close his eyes nd start taking deep breathes... What the hell is happening to him ?? I can't understand... Wait wait he why he get up from his chair... Why he start coming near me?

... Oh god my heart start beating so fast why he come close to me... Is he gonna kiss me... Mad girl, what nonsense you are thinking....... N suddenly he pick me in his strong arms. Oh my god am i dreaming??? I look straight into his dark brown eyes ..

Today for the first time i look into those eyes it seems there are so many  pains are hidden in them.... So many untold stories, fear of losing something... I try to read his eyes.... Then he start moving outside the cabin.. Every single eyes are fix on us... He move towards the sick room... Why he going there? I can't able to understand anything... .... ....

He place me to the bed nd tell the doctor to clean my wound n bandage it... Wound wait which wound he is talking about? ?? He look last time in my eyes n say ' u can go home today my driver drop u ' .... N leave from there,,,,
Why i'm going home with his driver n so early...

Suddenly i feel pain in my knees..... Oh shit its bleeding.... Doctor clean it n doing the dressing... Ohh that means when i hit that table it got hurt n start bleeding... But how stupid of you sana you didn't even realised that you are bleeding.

That's why papa always say that princess u r so careless... But the way he carry me in his arms haye i seriously feels like a heroine of some movie.... Already i always busy in thinking about him and he start behaving like this.. I mean a caring guy types.. Swear i will dead some day.

Pov end:
Doc - it's done take proper rest today..

Driver- ma'am sir told me to drop u let's go.. Nd doctor he asks you to settle her in a wheelchair carefully and drop to the car.

She sit in the wheel chair n move outside the office through the back door.. Doctor help her to sit in the car........

Driver - ma'am address?

Sana - yes, ...

*****************†*********************

Please do comments n like😘😘