S I X T Y - S I X

"25" I snickered as I kept count out loud for Ethan who was doing push-ups with me on his back "up" I instructed him and he went up "down" he went down "26"

I crashed his workout since I had some free time while Sophie and Manny were doing they're homework and Liam was down for his usual 2-4pm nap and ended up being his recorder.

"Ah" Ethan groaned and blew air out his mouth.

"Giving up down there?" I taunted.

Ethan sharply shook his head once, sweat flung from it "Not until I hit thirty"

I smiled, admiring his perseverance .

"up" he went up .

"down" he lowered himself .

"27" I waited until I heard him let his breath out.

"up" Ethan raised.

"down" he sunk "28" Ethan kept his groan in this time, I could feel it vibrate inside him. 

"up" I looked at his sweated out black hair as he rose. 

"down" he slowly lowered himself keeping his arms strong and straight 

"29" I said through a huge smile "one more baby, up" Ethan sucked in a deep breath and pushed up "now down"

Ethan dropped his body breathing hard and fast and evidently dropping me as well. I rolled off of him backward landing flat on my back and laughed.

"Ow," I cleared my throat.

Ethan's red and sweat-drenched face looked at me, the sunlight shining through his bedroom window made the green in his eyes glow more prominently.

"Your eyes are super green right now," I thought out loud.

Ethan gave a half smushed smile in between catching his breath "Your everything looks super sexy right now"

That word. Sexy. Sex. This view. The view of Ethan laying next to me shirtless. His hair stuck to his forehead with sweat. Breathing hard. Usually, when we're like this we're both shirtless, sweaty, and catching our breath. I began to daydream, Reminiscing on all the times we had sex, and how amazing it felt, how long it went on, how many rounds.

The sounds Ethan would make in my ear as he slid in and out of me, just thinking about it makes shivers slither down my spine and my clit to throb. Fuck I miss his hands around my throat and in my hair while he made me scream his name.

"What's going on up there?" Ethans deep voice rumbled through my thoughts.

"A lot" I admit snapping out of it.

Ethan cocked an eyebrow and scooted closer "Anything I can help with?"

Our faces were inches away from each other, our breath blowing against each other's faces. I could feel my blood rushing to my face as my heartbeat sped up.

"You're squeezing your thighs together," Ethan said just above a whisper which is hard for him to do since his voice rumbles like thunder every time he speaks.

I glanced at his lips and kept my gaze there while my rated R thoughts raced through my mind. I wasn't in the mood to talk. Instinctively I began to chew my bottom lip in an attempt to control myself but also imaging that it was Ethans lip. With my gaze low something else caught my attention down there, I could see the outline of Ethan's dick starting to become very visible through his black shorts. I looked back up meeting Ethans entrapping eyes that went from bright green to a dark hazel, his lustful horny eyes.