S E V E N

* Smut chapter warning, just saying*

When we pull up to the party it's only 10 and people are already dying or dead. Carmen finds parking somewhere close to the house.

"So I guess we will be Ubering back?" I ask looking at Carmen.

"Yeep," she says looking out the window. Me and Amy laugh as we all get out of the car and link arms. As we're walking we see someone throwing up their entire life and soul into a bush.

"Please do not be one of those people," I say squeezing their arms.

"Ew, never that," Amy says.

When we enter the house the sound of J. Coles "Work Out" is blaring through the house and is only barely drowned out by the sound of people shouting. All you can see through the dark blue light that is lighting up the house are bodies moving everywhere some drinking, some drunk, some smoking, some high, some dancing, some eating, some eating each others facing, some playing and some even passed out. All you can smell is alcohol, weed, and sweat. Now, this is a fucking party.

"We know the game plan. Check in every hour then meet in the kitchen to physically see each other. Alright?" Amy says Carmen and I nod our heads.

"Alright. let's get fucked up" Carmen shouts as we all split up.

Little did I know. Tonight would be the night shit would take off.

//

I stumble back inside the house we've been here for about 2 hours. I spent the first one outside with the stoners smoking and socializing now I'm on my way to go meet Amy and Carmen.

Amy was the only one there.

"Otaaay so you're here and somewhat living where the fucking shit is Carfmen?" Amy slurs her words.

Well, she's drunk.

Carmen comes wobbling into the kitchen with Aaron.

"Oh, what- what's going on h-here?" I hiccup.

"Well he apoligized for being a dick and calling me a biotch then I said I was quote on quote sorry for kicking his wittle pwhone across the floor and now we are going to go fuck till we pass out," Carmen says rocking back and forth slurring as well.

"It's apologized you dumb bitch" Amy corrects her.

"I know right she's so slow" I break out into laughs "But w-wait are you positivity that you want to fuck him?" I say pointing my finger at Aaron like a gun.

''No. But I'm gonna go do it anyway" She sings turning around and waltzing off.

"CARFMEN" Amy yells chasing her

"Yeah go get 'er" I yell after Amy as she leaves me alone in the kitchen.

I hop onto the kitchen counter with a bowl of chips as I watch the sea people moving like waves in front of me.

A slow song plays and couples go dance together.

"Ew," I mutter as I hop down trying to regain my balance and go back outside to the backyard in hopes to find a group of people playing a game.

I walk or more like stumble through the sliding glass door and that's when I see him.

Ethan Dolan.

He's sitting on some lounge chairs by the pool talking to his friends.

An instant stupid smile grows on my face as I make my way over to him. I use the wall as balance. Ethan hasn't noticed me yet so I just fall into his lap wrapping my arms around his neck.