S I X T Y - N I N E

Ethan's POV:

Manny talked Ali into another sleepover, this kid is an effortlessly amazing wingman. Ali and I waited until everyone was asleep then snuck up to her room to sleep in her bed. This was my first time staying the night in her bed. She's stayed with me once before but I'm usually sneaking through her window in the early early morning then leaving before six. It feels great sleeping with her, I love it. It's so inconvenient that her parents come back next week.

Fuck.Next week.

After next weekend it'll be the seventh. The seventh of June. Two days before Ali's birthday. Two days before I have absolutely no choice but to come clean to Ali or else Angelica will and just like I know there's no real nice way of putting "I started dating you as a bet and haven't told you about it in the three months we've been dating" there's no way Angelica will even attempt to coat that with a single drop of sugar.

It's not like I just refuse to tell her, I'm just afraid to lose her. She's been the best thing to happen to me since my dad died and I don't want to fuck up her birthday or her birthday month. And I don't want to be hated and talked about the way she, Carmen, and Amy do Evan. Although Ali has forgiven him and accepted back as a friend I know she has resentment towards him and Camren and Amy despise him still altogether.

I should've told her about it when she told me about hers but if I'm going, to be honest with myself, I didn't really have real feelings for her, it was still a game between Cameron and I to me. But I can't tell her that, it would probably make the confession worse.

Ali flipped over to her side, her gorgeous face now facing me, I'd just been admiring her golden-brown hair while juggling my options. Some of her hair slid down her face and kept floating up every time she exhaled. I love how her hair always works no matter what. She could go on a motorcycle ride with no helmet and her hair would still be a perfect mess. I used my index finger to remove the hair from her face and she sighed as she felt me.

"You definitely watch chick flicks because of you, not your mom" Ali mumbled.

I smiled at her as she opened her eyes."Why do you say that?"

"That was such a cliche chick flick move" she sighed as she scooted closer to me.

A short laugh came from me "Or a cliche lovesick boyfriend move"

Ali's face lit up as she looked at me but her love look soon morphed into a sexy look, she started by looking at my lips then looking up and down my body biting her lip.

"How long are we doing this snail thing with our relationship again?"

I matched her energy "Until you tell me that I can get between your things until your legs wobble when you try to walk" I told her

Ali had a good poker face, it would've fooled me if only I weren't in the bed under the covers with her and felt her squeeze her legs together.

"No sex" she held her ground while focused on my lips.

I nodded "No sex"

Ali chewed on her lip but her eyes didn't move.

"Kissing isn't sex" I reminded her.

"You're right"

Ali grabbed my face planting a starving kiss on my lips, quickly followed by a moan. I wasted no time climbing between her legs, burying my fingers in her hair. My free hand gripped her waist as I rolled my hips against her, making my boner press on her dripping pussy. Ali's body responded by her back arching and her fingers gripped the back of my hair the way mine were in hers. I love the way she reacts to my touch. It's something I'll miss a shit ton if she decides to dump my ass. I drug my lips down her own, leaving a trail of them down her chin, to her neck, to her chest. Her breathing was already getting heavy making her breast rise against my face and fall then rise again. I cupped her boob attaching my lips around the top and sucked, it'll definitely leave a hickey.