F I F T Y - N I N E

Today Ethan and Grayson go back home and not everyone was too stoked about it and by that I mean they, Sophie and Manny weren't that happy about their leaving. Amy and Carmen, we're staying the night again and leaving for school from here tomorrow so they didn't really care. When I woke up this morning Ethans and my hands were still connected and we were closer than we were last night, by that I mean Carmen was further away, Ethan and I were under the same blanket and he was spooning me. I don't how or when that happened last night but I'm okay with the results. The only thing I wasn't okay with was being in the middle of a hot morning breath sandwich with his and Carmen's breath. Not pleasant. To avoid it I just pulled the blanket moreover my nose and pushed more against Ethan to get some of the warmth that was radiating from his body. My fingers were cold so with a half-sleep mind I moved them up to Ethans neck and pressed them against his skin.

Ethans eye opened from the sudden cold contact "Why?" he whined with a raspy voice that both made my insides melt and I fully wake up.

"I'm cold" I defend.

"Yeah, I can feel that" Ethan pulls my hands away from his neck and I whimper but then he balls them into fists, stuffing them in his hood pocket cloaked by his hands.

I sigh, my way of approving this action and smiled to myself scooting my head under his chin I got closer to Ethan completely forgetting for a moment that it wasn't just us two.

"Don't get any closer" Amy mumbled from the couch.

My lips pressed together holding back a giggle and Ethans chest shook also withholding a form of laughter.

"At this point just leave their bipolar asses alone" Carmen chimed in.

Ethan and I choked on our laughter. Right now in this moment, I felt great, it was a wonderful feeling, laying here surrounded by my bestfriends, family and my boyfriend or ex-boyfriend, actually, I don't know. Crush. I'll say crush for now.

I could feel the power from Ethan's breathing moving some of the strands of my hair, which was a strangely satisfying feeling. I didn't notice myself falling back asleep

//

When I woke up for the second time everyone was up and moving and somehow managed to clear the floor of all the pillow and blankets except for the ones I was using. After debating on whether to go back to sleep or not I went with getting up. It was 2:00 pm after all.

"Ah so she lives" Carmen declares while scrolling through her phone and biting into what looked like avocado toast.

"Shut up" I yawned as I stretched and looked around "Where are the boys?" I just noticed all four were missing.

"Manny got Grayson and Ethan to play catch with him outside and Liam is out there too" Amy informed me as she headed upstairs.

"Yes husband material, both of them" Sophie marvels from her spot on the couch looking out into the front yard.

"I'm scared for Grayson" I announce as I threw the pillow I was using at Sophie and stood up.

"I think we're all scared for Grayson when it comes to Sophie" Carmen agrees.

"She might try to steal his hair to make a clone" I add.

"If I had to connections yes, yes I would" Sophie admits.

Carmen and I both gawked at her in disbelief "I- do not touch Grayson's hair" I tell Sophie.

"Jeez guys I'm not, I was just joking" she shoulders it off "Maybe" she adds at the end and slides off the couch and goes to her phone that was on the other couch.