S I X

"Are you fucking kidding me" I say out loud as I see Carmen walk out of her car in ripped blue jeans with a white spaghetti strapped crop top with her blue and white checkered slip on vans. I look down at my outfit, the only differences is my shirt is baby pink and my vans are pink and white checkered. This the fifth fucking time we've matched this school year without planning.

"No see the best friend bond is getting mad creepy," Carmen says approaching me.

"Most definitely," I say nodding my head looking her up and down. "Where's Amy" I look around no sign of her.

"Dumbass she's right there" Carmen points to her car and there's  Amy doing her eyebrows.

"Of course" I laugh

Amy gets out and comes over "So how's your game going with Ethan," she says in a sing-song voice. 

 "It's fine, haven't really done anything yet though" I shrug.

"Ooo well we can start today" then she starts to do a little dance.

"Oh, stop, stop doing that" I cover my eyes. Amy laughs.

"Oh my god, such a hater"

We all laugh as we walk inside the hell hole we can school.

//

Amy and I have the first period together. Math. Ugh, I hate it so much. Me and Amy basically just spent the whole period thinking of ways to mess with Ethan so it went by faster than normal.

The bell rings and me and Amy file out the classroom walking into a sea of students. Some socializing and some actually going to class. We or actually Amy sees Ethan outside with some of his friends and she nudges me to do something. All I do is brush my hand against his hooking our pinkies for a split second and glance over my shoulder giving him a quick smirk before turning around.

Ethan's POV:

Ali and her friend pass by me, when she does she touches my hand and hooks our pinkies she even smirks at me. I don't know why that small interaction between us sent blood rushing to all the right places.

I smile shaking my head. Cameron lightly punches me in my arm.

"So how's our little bet going?" he says grasping the attention from everyone else

"What bet?" Grayson asks 

I forgot I didn't tell him about Ali.

"Pretty good considering I was in her room till 3 in the morning" I brag receiving slaps and high fives from them all. Cameron catches everyone up on our bet.

"Dude your such an ass" Grayson shakes his head and walks off.

"Alright but remember you catch real feelings bets off and you lose man" Cameron reminds me.

"Well I won't be the one catching feelings," I say as we all walk off to class.

//

Ali's POV:

I watch as Carmen goes through my closet trying to find something to put together while I curl the ends of my hair.

"Aha, I found something" Carmen exclaims from my closet just as I finish.

She holds out my black crop top that's knotted in the front and black and white plaided pants.

I nod my head "Not bad"

Carmen throws my outfit on the bed feeling accomplished. It's a Friday night and we're going to a party. Yes, another one. On the bright side, I don't have to sneak out since my mom has the night off and is going out and most likely gonna crash at her best friends house and dads in New York.

Carmen gets in the shower. This is basically like her second home. She even calls my mom 'mom'.

While she's doing that I go through my vanity drawers to try and find some accessories for my outfit.

Carmen comes out with damp hair fully dressed and with her make up bag smiling.

"No," I say backing up.

"Please" Carmen begs coming closer.

"No" I try to run away but Carmen chases me.

"Stooop" I scream jumping over my bed and Carmen hot on my tail.

How the fuck is she doing this in a dress?

"Hey what are you girls doing up there" My moms voice yells at us from downstairs

"Nothing" Carmen yells back

"No not nothing she's chasing me around my room because I don't want her to do my makeup" I yell and Carmen kicks my ankle "OW, she just kicked me" I whine holding my ankle.

"Carmen stop messing with my daughter"

Carmen suck her teeth "Yes ma'am"

I stick my tongue at her.

"Snitch" she hisses at me.

//

"Please just a little makeup. It's a party for god sakes" Carmen pleads as we finish getting ready.

"No, I'm perfectly capable of doing my own makeup"

"Oh my fucking god Ali please" she breathes hard pleading.

"Fine" I give in knowing she won't stop pestering me about it.

I go sit on my bean bag Carmen squeals and jumps onto her bean bag pulling it close to mine so she can get a full range of my face.

After sitting there for what felt like hours Carmen finally finishes and I must admit she did a pretty good damn job.

"Girls I'm leaving," my moms says coming in my room just as Carmen and I start playing tug-a-war over which pair of my shoes she's trying to wear.

"I'm not even gonna ask" my mom sighs "anyway I'm leaving right now make sure to lock the door behind you and both of you be safe. Love you"

"Love you too" Carmen and I say together.

After settling our shoe fight Carmen and I go get Amy. Amy comes out her house in baggy sweats messy ponytail, sweatshirt and duffle bag.

" What I had to tell my parents we were having a sleepover" she explains as she climbs into the car and starts stripping, revealing some black skinny jeans and a black one piece. She takes her hair out of its ponytail and reties her white air force ones.

"Oou the titties are coming out tonight" I clap.

"Shut up Ali" Amy says.

Carmen and I laugh as Carmen speeds off to the party.

Lets go make some bad choices.