T H I R T Y - T H R E E

Grayson pulls up to a skate park and there were guys and some girls everywhere doing tricks, recording, taking pictures, and hanging out. It was a pretty cool scene. I get out the car standing by the door while Grayson digs in his trunk, coming around the car with two skateboards in hand Grayson hands one off to me and we go over to a ramp.

"Okay, so it's pretty simple all you have to do is put one foot on the board push off with the other and then put that foot behind the foot that's already on the board and keep your balance" Grayson instructs me as I look around the park.

"Mhm," I nod my head leaning on the board.

"Here watch me" Grayson speeds down the ramp and does a trail stall spinning around when he gets to the other side of the " See easy, now you go" Grayson waves his hands motioning for me to come to him.

"Grayson my legs hurt I don't want to skate right now" I whine.

"Allison go down the ramp"

"I don't want to"

"Go down the ramp" Grayson raises his voice.

"Why are you yelling?, causing a scene and everything," I say looking at the people, looking at me and smile awkwardly.

"Just fucking go," Grayson says.

"Okay, Grayson okay" I roll my eyes.

"Where are you going?" Grayson asks as I walk away.

"Not down the ramp," I tell him and go to the stairs and put my foot on the end of the board.

"Allison"

Ignoring Grayson I go down the smooth side of the stairs when I get towards the end I do an Ollie. This action made me want to cry out in pain, my thighs felt like they were ready to give up at any given moment.

"How'd you learn to do that?" Grayson asks in amazement coming up to me.

"An ex of mine taught me a few tricks" I state kicking the board up spinning the wheels.

"That Evan guy?" Grayson questions, his tone laced with disgust.

My head snaps up at him and I look at him confused. Grayson sees my expression and closes his eyes mouthing 'fuck'.

"How do you know about him?"

"Know about who?" Grayson plays dumb.

"Evan, how do you know about Evan?"

"Never heard of him" Grayson shakes his head.

"Grayson," I say slowly, starting to get mad.

"Ethan told me" Grayson blurts out.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

Grayson scratches the back of his neck looking off and I roll my eyes dropping the board and skate off. Grayson rolls up right next to me.

"Are you mad at me?" he asks like a little kid.

"Not at you, your brother," I tell him going to a ramp.

"Okay good, well not good but you know what I mean" Grayson babbles.

"Yeah"

Grayson and I spend a couple more hours skating and showing off doing tricks both of us falling, eating shit and laughing but no real damage at least not to our faces. We both got a few scrapes on our hands and some wounds that'll leave bruises later.

Sitting on the boards up against a fence me and Grayson analyze our hands and legs comparing our cuts and bruises, complaining about them.

"And to answer your question from earlier, yes it was Evan," I disclose.