CHASING PAVEMENTS

Start from the beginning

Sid-I pray she feels better soon,do you think we should send her on a vacation she likes,where would she like to go?

Sana-Sbzi mandi.

Sidharth laughed.

Sana-Kya?Mummy hai,that is exactly what she will like.

Sid-I am sorry par ye main nahi kar raha, tell me an actual place.

Sana-Umm,she said she wanted to visit Rameshvaram temple when we were watching a movie.

Sid-Oh that sounds great, we can send her and badi maa if she wants to go i mean.
We can't send your mom alone na.

Sana-That is so thoughtful of you,we can talk to her when we will go back  or i will once i sit with her and then we can plan it.

They talked for as long as sleep eluded both their consciousness and they dropped their phones down to surrender to sleep.
.
.
.
The show was about to start and sana was nervous,good nervous i mean.
She was loving every second of the chants in the stadium.

She decided to calm down while the introductions were happening and call kaaya.

K-Hello,hey baby...tere show ka time hogya hai yar,what's up?

Sana-about to go on stage, socha call kar lun tujhe.

K-Awww..sidharth ke bjaye phle mujhe call ki hai.Phle kyun ni btaya you love me,main engagement hi nahi karti,ab toh main praya dhan hogyi hun😄

Sana*laughing*Isiliye tujhe call kiya tha maine,i knew you will help me feel better.

K-Dude,you always nail it.Don't pretend to be nervous.

Sana-I know,but its just that i feel really nervous before going on stage,you know singing means a lot to me so its just extra pressure.

K-It will be fine baby,don't worry okay.Now go and break a leg.
Metaphorically i mean...bye.

Sana was about to ask the backstage people how long will.it take for her to go on stage when there was knock on her door.

Sana-Yes.

A man in uniform came with a bouquet of roses and said

"A delivery for miss gill"

Sana-These are beautiful, thank you.
Who are these from?

The man said
"There is a card there ma'am,i was just told to hand you this"

Sana thanked the man and opened the card.

"Hey precious
Thinking of you and sending you all my love,as i can't be there right now.
Just know that i miss you more than words can manage to deliver,so accept this delivery as a token of my wishes for the show okay.
I love you

Your man!"

She was about to cry, but she stopped her self.

Sana held those flowers and clicked a picture to post it on her gram.

She captioned it
"Ladies find a man that sends flowers when he can't be there for you,no excuses"

She texted him as well but he was offline,so sana decided to thank him properly once she is done and with that gift her entire mood changed.

She went onto stage with a big smile on her face and all her worries melted slowly .

Sana was really grateful for his existence.

Her show was going to be great, she knows it already.

Sana went on stage and gave one of her best performances ever.