Track 17. | Human

Start from the beginning

"Fuck off!" I shout to him as he pours some cereal into a bowl.

He chuckles as he makes his breakfast not replying to my comment knowing I won't back down from a verbal or physical fight with him.

I roll over pulling my blanket over my face and body to shield myself from the sun light I drift off to sleep hearing that Stevie is already passed out again.

If I'm driving in five hours I need to get some rest, I'm not being the reason we all end up crashed on a high way on our backs upside down in an RV.

The sounds of everyone moving around me fade away as I drift off into some well needed sleep for the day.

-

"Wakey wakey!" Niall says shaking me trying to wake me up.

I groan and pull the blanket from my face and glare up at him standing over me a grin plastered on his face from ear to ear.

"How are you so happy? You basically killed us last night!" I say trying to turn back to go asleep which earns me another shake from Niall to stop me.

"It's your turn to drive short cake, we're an hour and half away from Chicago, it's 6pm we need to be at the strip club for 8" Niall says pulling my blanket off me and throwing it across the room.

I sit up and look over at Stevie who's still passed out asleep, Elton found a place on her legs as she slept.

I sigh and stand up for the first time today, I wobble a bit as I'm weak from no food or water.

Niall laughs to himself at my state. I turn my head glare at him over my shoulder, his chirpyness isn't helping me in any way.

I walk to the kitchen slowly not wanting to move too much incase I puke or pass out.

"Ah look, you woke up from the dead!" Harry says slinging an arm around my shoulder as I open the fridge for a water bottle.

"You will be the dead if you don't get your hands off me smirky" I say shrugging his hand off me and taking a big gulp of my water.

My whole body feels nourished after that gulp of water, I feel like I've been reborn.

"Get your driving pants on angel! You're up front with me for the next hour and a half" he says leaning against the counter his usual smile plastered on his face.

I look at him and put my water bottle on the counter "get me my gun" I say pointing to the living room.

"Why?" Harry asks confused looking at me with his brows furrowed.

I look at him and smile sarcastically "so I can shoot you" I walk up front with my water bottle in hand ready for this hell of a trip to be over before it starts.

"Ah there she is! The designated driver!" Liam says walking out from the small bathroom next to the drivers area. I don't know how eight people can use the one bathroom, it's disgusts me honestly.

I smile at him and head into the drivers seat plopping down with a sigh closing my eyes to prepare myself mentally for this drive.

"Let's get this show on the road!" Harry says beside me rubbing his hands together knowing he's annoying me.

Harry Styles, I will not hesitate to shoot you dead in this RV.

I open my eyes and look at him my gaze burrowing into his skull hoping it burns him alive, but I'm not that lucky.

"Oof if looks could kill" he says rolling his eyes smirking at me with his eyebrows raised.

"Fuck off!" I say to him holding my head, this man is making my head ache worse.