Track 16. | Yellow

Start from the beginning

Zayn and Jesse follow the boys out giggling and munching on chips. They smoked before packing, let's hope they packed all their stuff and not just food.

"Looks like everything is gone, let's go Bow!" Stevie calls to me as she walks back from checking the house.

We grab our bags and head out to the RV Stevie locking the door behind us and leaving a key under the mat presumably for the landlord to take back.

We both walk onto the RV hauling our bags with us.

"Cheers Niall, my bag is now heavier than ever and you didn't offer to help!" I say jokingly at him throwing the bag down beside him in the chill out room.

"Sorry short cake, got too excited, I love road trips!" He says happily leaning back on the sofa with his hands behind his head.

"That everyone?" Liam comes into the area making sure we aren't leaving anyone behind.

I look around at everyone; me and Stevie sat across from the TV while Niall Louis Elton Zayn and Jesse sit around us as the sofa takes up the full room as it's so small.

"Yup" Louis says looking at Elton in his lap smiling when Elton high fives him.

"Okay, for the first five hours I'm driving, then we pull over after sleep and then Harry is on the next five, who wants to be on the last hour and a half" Liam asks looking around at us all.

Niall avoids eye contact with him as do Jesse Zayn and Stevie, Louis doesn't bother looking up.

I huff "I'll do it" I say smiling at Liam.

"Have you ever driven one of these before Bow?" He asks cautiously, well I can drive can't be too hard can it?

"I'm able to drive, just never driven one of these but it should be fine shouldn't it?" I ask as I look around and everyone who seems to disagree with me.

"Me or Harry will sit with you while your driving, just incase you need us" Liam says laughing before heading back up to the drivers area.

"Chicago mother fuckers!" Niall cheers loudly as we pull out of the drive way and down the road.

Niall opens his bag and cracks open a bottle of vodka happily.

Everyone looks at him. We're on the bus two minutes and Niall has already turned it into his personal bar.

"What? It's a celebration! We didn't get caught! And we gained a new member!" He says excitedly as he stands up to get glasses from the kitchen area and walks back in with them and a bottle of cranberry juice.

"This is all that we have here, it'll do until we stop at a store" Niall says pouring vodka into the glasses and following it up with the cranberry juice.

We all take one and Niall holds up his glass.

"To not being caught and to Bowie for being a bad ass bitch and joining the pack!" He cheers as we all cheer and clink our glasses together.

"Happy you're here Bow!" Liam shouts from where he's driving.

I thank them all and we begin to drink. It's two in the afternoon, but hey, it's 5 o clock somewhere.

-

"Do you think I could sit on the roof of this RV for the rest of the trip?" Niall asks with hooded eyes as we all sit around laughing and talking, the vodka making us feel all warm and buzzed.

"And why would you want to do that?" Jesse asks laughing as he takes a drag of his cigarette.

Niall looks up the ceiling and furrows his eyebrows in thought.