12 || THE MEETING(S)||

Just as the younger duo were about to say something, they heard someone call out Seokjin's name.

"Seokjin! Here we are!!"

Yoongi, his brother and bro's best friend f r o z e.

_MINUTES BACK_

Taehyung strolled through the cafeteria trying to find his friend group.

He found them standing and talking in a corner quietly, while hundreds of omegas (even few alphas) were staring at them.

Thankfully their parents had told the bodyguards to stay with the kids at school too, to avoid another incident like Jimin's.

He noticed that none of his friends were that cheery.

He went up to them and said, "Hey guys".

Each responded with a 'hey' too.

He then continued, "So I met this guy named Seokjin who invited us to sit at his table with his friends.. He seemed pretty cool, so I agreed, Is that alright?? And moreover we're social butterflies so I thought why not?.."

"Seokjin you say?"

"Seokjin you say?"

"Yes Joonie hyung."

"Interesting name.. sure why not!!"

"Yay thanks hyung!!"

So they all agreed with Joon and followed Taehyung.

"Taetae?"

"Yes Hobi hyung?"

"Is this Seokjin an Alpha or an Omega?"

"Welp I dunno, why?"

"Oh well just asked"

Tae nodded and craned his neck and looked forward. (a/n: that must have been one big cafeteria-)

He called out- "Seokjin! Here we are!!"

_NOW- BOTH GROUPS_

Seokjin waved his hand at Tae and motioned them to come over.

Everyone at the table felt their heartbeat picking up pace. Even Kim Seokjin.

'Hi's and 'hello's were said. Hands were shook. Smiles were admired secretly.

This was their seating:

                                                       Seokjin

                            Jungkook                            Yoongi  

                           Spriteson                            Taehyung

                          Hoseok                                   Namjoon

                          Jennie                                      Mark

                              1                                                   2 

                                                        3

(a/n: 1,2, and 3 are seats saved for Jimin, Lisa and Jackson)

Yoongi couldn't believe Taehyung, KIM FUCKIN TAEHYUNG was sitting next to him.

The feeling was mutual with Spriteson, Just with Hoseok.

And of course Seokjin broke the silence.

He cleared his throat, " Even tho we know you guys pretty well, Let's have proper intros shall we?"

Everyone nodded, it was actually a good idea.           

Seokjin of course began," Hey ppl, I'm  Kim Seokjin. Junior.  I'm an omega. You guys can call me Jin for short" 

Namjoon chuckled quietly, Seokjin was pretty interesting.

"Let's go clockwise shall we? okk It's ur turn Yoongi Boongi" He said while squishing his best friends cheeks.

Yoongi swore under his breath and started," I'm Min Yoongi and I'm Junior, omega too" He said cordially.

Taehyung thought," so that's what his name is... Yoongi... Well Min Yoongi you're gonna be mine my stawberry..." He didn't notice (or did anyone) that he was staring at Yoongi intensely.

*SILENCE*

And of course Seokjin broke it.

"Um Taehyung.. You're next.."

"OH YEA! sorry!" The boy snapped out of his gaze at Yoongi.

"Hey guys, My name is Taehyung and I'm good boi" Hoseok snorted which of course Spriteson admired. Ignoring Hoseok, he continued "I'm an alpha, Junior and you can me Tae or Taetae too!" he added cutely.

"Ooo ok nextt!!" 

"Oh that's me! I'm Kim Namjoon, alpha and I'm a senior. You can call me Joon, Joonie, Trash whatever" He added winking.

A wink that caused Jin's heart to malfunction.

"O-ok n-ext!"

"Me! Hii, I'm Mark, Omega. I'm a Sophomore, there's nothing interesting about me sooo pls move on to Miss. Jennie the great."

"Idiot!" Jennie smacked Mark, Hoseok having slight jealousy. (He's Mr. Smacks)

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

That's it for this part!

Read on to find out what happens!!

Comment ur gender here!!

Hope u liked it!! 

<3

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\