48 || SPRITESEOK ||

Everyone clad in their respective outfits, soon left to the school, to meet their friends and have a blast through the evening till the night.

Jimin had an important call so he had to join the others a while later.

|| SCHOOL GYMNASIUM ||

Seoul Gang had reached before the Busan gang.

They chatted as they stood waiting for the rest.

Suddenly Jin gasped as he felt arm creeping around his waist.

He smiled recognising a watch, that his boyfriend always wore.

"Missed me?~"

Namjoon's deep voice asked with a hint of playfulness.

Jin removed Namjoon's arms from around him and turned around to greet his boyfriend and then the two love birds shared a sweet kiss.

Everyone uwu'ed at the couple and then turned to see Yoongi and Taehyung already sharing  a kiss. Quite a heated one..

Spriteson whistled as he commented, " Wow would you see the difference between the best friends?! "

Yoongi broke the kiss as he scoffed, " Okay then, enough with chit chat, let's go in! "

"But hyung, I don't see Jimin hyung any where... "

"What non sense are you speaking Jungkook- oh you are right. "

Jungkook pouted as he looked at the entrance where quite a few omegas were gawking at the Alpheteers and few people chatting excitedly with their respective friends.

Hoseok smiled, " Jimin had some important call, he'll join us soon. He told us to go in and not wait for him. So let's do that"

Every one nodded as they pointed towards the gym, and made their way in.

They were greeted by the principal at the door, who inquired about Jimin, being told the same thing by Hoseok. He nodded in understanding.

The principal then announced the start of the dance, " All right children! The dance is gonna start now!! Unfortunately Jimin wasn't able to join us-"   This got a lot of groans from plenty of people   "- no no children, don't be down!! He'll be here in a short while!! So enjoy the evening students!!! "

Jungkook was a bit upset, but his spirits soon raised due to the up beat music, the dance atmosphere and hella lot of snacks.

Every one soon started swaying to the rhythm and danced along.

Half an hour passed, Jimin still did not arrive.

Suddenly a couple song started playing and the pairs started to form on the dance floor.

Jungkook's smile faded a little as he was left alone, by himself.

He decided he'll just go sit down and have some cake or punch.

But then he felt some one catching him by the hip and lift him.

Jungkook took in a sharp breath as the same person gently put him down. Wait gently?

Jungkook turned around to see Jimin standing there with a wide smile on his face, his eyes going into beautiful crescents, more beautiful than the moon will ever be.

"Hey I am so sorry! You see the President-"

"President? " Jungkook blinked hearing that.

"Yeah the President, he wanted s-"

"Hyung are you like serious?? You were doing something with the president?! "

"Well not exactly with him, through a call, but that's not important"

"Wow hyung! You must be a very important person! "

Jimin laughed, " Oh no Kook! I just help with few things here and there"

"Mark my words hyung, you are gonna be the next president! "

Jimin scoffed, " Yeah sure, Taehyung and Yoongi are gonna stop their couple business "

Jungkook chuckled as he led Jimin to the others.

The romantic song had stopped and now a funky song was playing.

The two boys saw the others guys laughing at apparently some joke told by someone.

Hoseok's eyes glanced over and caught sight of his brother and Jungkook.

He smiled as he greeted his brother, the others doing the same.

"Daaaaammnn! Hyung you look dashing!! "

"What did you think Sprite? He is my brother, so obviously he has to get at least 30 per cent of my looks"

Spriteson smirked, " I think you meant that you have hundred per cent of good looking-ness, and Jimin hyung has one hundred and thirty per cent. "

Jimin chuckled, " Damn hyung that was a good roast "

Hoseok rolled his eyes, " Whatever"

A romantic song started playing again and every one as usual got into pairs, this time with a content Jungkook.

Only romantic songs were played for the rest of the night!

Taehyung and Yoongi were in their own world, doing you know what lol.

Hoseok and Spriteson danced along to the best, enjoying their time. When suddenly,

" Hyung do you like um you know like me? " 

"You know what Sprite, I ain't gonna be quiet, yes I do, I really do! "

"Omg really??! "  

"Yes"

"Then is it okay, if we date? "

"Yes of course! "

(A/n: damn are these ppl spontaneous or wha-)

Saying that Hoseok pulled Spriteson into a kiss.

Jungkook just happened to notice that, he excitedly showed Jimin.

Jimin looked rather amused at the sight of his older brother kissing some one.

The two called out to the rest and showed them too, the others just as happy 😁.

Whereas few of the omegas were jealous and AnOtHeR Alpheteer had been stolen away by that gang.

Now only Jimin was left and they need plans to get him. Which they do.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Heyy

Thanks for reading!!

Pls do comment!!

Anyway

Hope you liked it!!

<3333

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

The AlphaAlpha || JIKOOK ||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara