56 || LOANS? ||

Then he just shouted out into the distance much to the surprise of the others.

"Have fun little bro!! "

The others chuckled and Hoseok joined them and went inside to the fair.

||back to where we were||

Jiseo smiled as she let Jungkook in.

Jungkook smiled back and left towards his beloved hyung's room.

Jiseo watched as he slowly disappeared from her sight.

Then she ran to the garden where her husband was standing and drinking his coffee☕.

She then jumped on his back, yes she did.

Homin spat out the coffee in his mouth and dropped his cup as well.

"MY COFFEE!!!!! "

Jiseo slightly smacked his head, " It's only coffee I'll make you another one"

"ONLY COFFEE!?! THAT IS THE ONLY THING KEPT ME ALIVE ALL THESE YEARS!!!! "

".... okay I'll make you another one.. "

"IT'S NOT THE SAME!!!! "

Jiseo shook her head, " I have some thing more important-"

"MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY COFFE- ow"

Jiseo punched his stomach.

"Well now you know better than interrupting me. Any way where was I? "

"You were gonna say some thing that was 'more important' than my coffee. "

"Ahh yes, so as you know Jimin has his rut-"

"So wha-"

"DON'T YOU DARE INTERRUPT ME." Homin fell silent🤐.

"Back to what I was saying, Jimin has his rut and is an seventeen year old as well. Now do seventeen year olds have sexual intercourse? Yes they do-"  Homin raised an eyebrow.    "- especially with their respective mates. Now do sixteen year olds do it? Yes they do it as well. So I suggest we go for a long walk if we don't want to hear moans. Vamos, Let's goo!! "

Jiseo pulled Homin with her as they walked over, inside the house and to the front door.

Homin was just shook.

He pulled free of Jiseo's grasp just as she was about to open the main door.

"Wait... What? Moans? Loans? What? What am I blabbing? Ugh Jiseo"

Jiseo sighs, " You see Homin, Jungkook has come to visit Jimin... And you also saw what happened yesterday... And moreover Jimin has his rut, self control won't be possible.. Soooo....."

Homin took a minute to incorporate the given information.

Yes, a whole minute, sixty seconds,  sixty thousand milli seconds, sixty million micro seconds and sixty billion nano seconds.

"So you're saying that Jimin is going to have sex? "

"Yeah catch up Homin 🙄"

"And you're actually calm? "

"Yep"

"H-how? Just how?! "

"Well.. I like Jungkook, he won't hurt Jimin like Jisoo"

Homin nods, " That's true.. "

"Okay then-"

*DOOR SHUTTING THUD*