53 || YAY! ||

All of them followed him into the kitchen where they saw the two boys ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g making out.

Spriteson just gaped at the sight.

"What the fuck had happened in five minutes?! "

Here's what-

Spriteson ran off to tell the others to immediately come. A spectacular view was happening!!

Jungkook who was smiling like an idiot, (A/n: I mean who wouldn't-) softly said, " Hyung you're not doing it properly, you're supposed to turn it the other way around not this way, this way just shuts it tighter"

Jimin chuckled softly not wanting to ruin this quiet aura around them,

"I know. "

That made Jungkook red as a tomato 🍅. He didn't think much of it as Jimin was a known flirt. But little did he know that Jimin wasn't flirting for fun, it was real.

Jimin eventually opened the bottle, his hands still over Jungkook's.

Jungkook pouted a little and poured out the drink for every one else.

Jimin was still back hugging Jungkook.

As Jungkook finished his work, he glanced at Jimin's arms.

"Hyung.. "

"Yes? "

"Let go.. I have to go and give the drinks to the others.. "

"Jungkook would you rather serve drinks or listen to me asking you out?. "

"Hyung of course I would-"

Jungkook stopped mid way in his sentence.

"Wait.. Hyung what?... "

"You heard me boi"

Jimin removed his hands from around the younger Omega's waist and looked at him in a questioning manner.

Jungkook was Jungshook.

"I... "

"Go on"

"I... um... "

"Please proceed"

Jungkook bit his lip, " I want to be asked out by you hyung"

Jimin smiles as he clears his throat and looks at Jungkook teasingly, " Well then Jeon Jungkook, would you give me the honour of being your boyfriend? "

"T-that was quick h-hyung.. "

"No actually it's pretty late"

Jungkook smiled, " Hyung do you really actually kinda like me?? "

"I think I really actually very much like you"

Jimin winked and got closer to the younger.

Jungkook added silently, " Hyung did you know that you were my celebrity crush?.. "

"Wait celebrit-"

"Don't say that you aren't one hyung. "

Jimin chuckled and his eyes glistened looking fondly at Jungkook.

"And my biggest dream, other than becoming a doctor was to be in a relationship with you" He blushed lightly as he said those words.

Jimin had a warm smile on his face.

"So I don't think you'll dislike what I'm about to do.. "

Jungkook looked up, his face showing his curiosity.

Jimin's smile grew, his eyes disappearing into little shining crescents.

The older Alpha then leaned in closer and closed the gap between both of their's lips.

Jungkook didn't hesitate to kiss back.

He slowly brought his hands up to Jimin's neck and wrapped them around it.

Jimin had his hands firm around Jungkook's waist.

Soon their tongues slid in.

Jungkook was enjoying the feeling very much, and so was Jimin.

Jungkook smiled internally at the fact that his dream had just come true.

Well of course it did, no one could possibly resist Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked in between the kiss.

Jimin was beyond happy, in fact he was Euphoric.

He had known the smaller only for about a week, but he had fallen hard for him.

His cute, caring nature.. Adorable face... Hard working.. Damn it Jungkook was a whole package.

And this is 'what the fuck' that had in five minutes.

Spriteson was about to scream, when he suddenly felt a hand covering his mouth completely.

It was Hoseok.

He smiled softly, and then whispers to every one else, " Guys let's just leave, let them have this moment.. At least this proves that Jiminie is over Jisoo... "

The others agreed and giggled quietly and left.

Jiseo felt really happy actually, she really liked Jungkook, in fact she thought that he was perfect for Jimin. But she wanted to know if Jimin liked him.

Now she did :)

Jimin and Jungkook pulled away from each other the both of them looking really happy.

Jungkook's cheeks still had a hint of red in them.

It was his first kiss.

The exact first kiss he had dreamt of.

With his dream guy.

Jimin smiled as he glanced at his watch.

His eyes grew big, " Oh my- Jungkook we better get going or we're gonna under go FBI investigations! "

Jungkook gasped as he nodded along and took the tray and ran along with Jimin.

Every one in the room was smiling and talking among them selves quietly.

Jimin went in first.

He went casually, to not attract other's attention.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I'm sorry for late update

I think I can update only twice a week

Hmm

Thanks for reading!!

Hope you liked it!!

<33

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\