18|| HAPPINESS PT3||

Jimin's parents realized he had no clue of the incident which shook the whole world.

They sat him down on the sofa and explained everything that had happened to him.

When they ended their 'lecture ' as Jennie would have called it, Jimin was pretty shocked.

And he showed that by showering the adults with questions.

 "What happened to Tae?"

 " ARE the others well?? "

 "How were you guys?"

 " Was I hurt badly?? "

 "Where are the others???"

 " Did this dumbass of a author create useless situations?? "

 "How-"

 "ENOUGH JIMIN!!" His mom raised her voice while laughing terribly.

He smiled sheepishly, "sorry.."

 The adults started laughing.

His dad then said, "All the kids have gone to the park with their new friends."

 "New friends??"

 " Yes.. "

Suddenly his mom exclaimed, "Ah yes! Here's your phone! All of their numbers are saved on your phone."

Jimin looked at her, still confused, "But how..? "

"Oh Taehyung added you in the  Alga Group chat"

"Oh ok"

"Jiminie why don't you go to the park baby? "

"Uh ok.. "

Still quite dazed, due to the fact that he just woke up from a deeeeeep slumber Park Jimin walked to the park.

On the way he went through the group chat.

He found the newbies pretty interesting, especially Jin who was quite the extrovert.

As he was going through it, he suddenly stopped walking, his heart beating at an unusual rate.

He had seen Jeon Jungkook's pic.

"He's so damn cutee, I just wanna make him min-"

He stopped himself from saying 'mine'.

"Gosh Jimin you literally saw this guy and tf u saying n moreover you are standing in the middle of the pavement and speaking to yourself, people are gonna call you mad so stob. "

He made his way to the park and the children he was looking for, laughing at something silly that had happened maybe.

He then saw his platonic soulmate.

"TaeTae...? "

He could see Taehyung stiffen  up.

Then Taehyung turned around and jumped onto Jimin.

Jimin would usually start scolding Tae playfully, but instead he smiled widely at him .

Tae then asked, "Wha-? Ho-? Whe-? "

Jimin just smiled and hugged him tightly.

Taehyung hugged back

Then the soulmates let go of each other and Jimin greeted the others with then doing the same.

Lots of happiness could be sensed in the place they were that day.

Fans who were watching the others saw this, took pictures and uploaded it on Twitter.

Which caused-

#YASSSJIMIN
#YASSSMAHBABYISBAC
#ALPHAALPHABIB
n etc etc. ..

The Seoul gang couldn't believe they were soon gonna be one  of 'Jimin's gang'.

They waited patiently for Jimin to notice them.

Whereas Jungkook just wanted to shout, "NOTICE ME SENPAI!! " but the boi had manners so he didn't.
(A/n: phew thank Namjesus)

Jimin finally did notice them.

He gave them a cute look, and went to them and said, "Soo you guys must be the new addition to my friend circle.. "

All of  them nodded, yes that was accurate.

Jin went forward to say something, " Ah yes nice to finally meet you, I'm J-"

"Jin, Kim Seokjin. " Jimin finished.

Jin just stood there mouth wide open.

(Sorry I had to-)

(Sorry I had to-)

Jin slowly regained his posture, " B-but how??"

"I read the group chat mate, don't look at me like I'm a wizard! "

He continued, " And you're Min Yoongi , Jackson Wang, Lisa Manoban, Spriteson Wang (emphasis on sprite) and last but not least Jeon Jungkook.. "

Jimin's Beautiful eyes staring at Jungkook and vice versa.

Taehyung suddenly felt something that he couldn't explain and went to Jimin and grabbed him into a hug again.

Jimin was quite surprised but hugged back anyways.

Jin suddenly announced, " Ok guys, this is officially 'Get to know Jimin' time!!! "

Everyone agreed and all of them sat under a tree to initiate it.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys

This book will have slow updates for like a week...

I'm really sorry but the situation is like that

Hope you liked it!!

Do you like book Jimin?

Btw
Shoutout to MY platonic soulmate~
😅😂😂

<3
////////////////////////////////////////////////