49 || THE RETURN OF TZUYU ||

Now only Jimin was left and they need plans to get him. Which they do.

One omega sighed as she looked to her best friend, " Well... Hoseok oppa is gone too.. Ughh!! "

Her friend didn't reply.

She looked up to see the girl in deep thought, staring intently at Jimin.

"What are... you thinking? "

The other girl sucked in a deep breath, " As you can see Jimin oppa has come here as a partner of Jungkook. "

"Yeah... Do you think they are together too?! "

"I'm not sure... They could be.. But why don't we be positive? Like let's assume they aren't and try our best with Jimin oppa"

"Mhm... All right I guess, you got some plan? "

"Well no, but I'm thinking of walking up to him and invite him for a dance"

"Do you think he willl accept? Like seriously, I mean I feel like he likes Jungkook"

"Ugh I don't know, I'll just try"

"Well good luck... Remember you are up against Jungkook, the great Jeon Jungkook. You know the boy refused each and every proposal to date,because of his fan boy love towards JIMIN!! and gosh did many ask him! His looks are just so perfect that he's seduced the AlphaAlpha now! And also don't forget that Jimin oppa turned the great you, TZUYU down!! Like who can do that!!! "

"Yeah yeah whatever"

TZUYU rolled her eyes as she once again walked over to Jimin.

Jimin just in the nick of time left Jungkook to get some punch for the two.

Jungkook grinned at his hyung as the older went along to the food -ateria? .

His eyes then glanced over at the approaching figure.

He sighed, it was his frenemy.

Tzuyu was really nice to him at times, but could be the exact opposite too.

Tzuyu smiled, " Hey Jungkook! "

"Hey"

"How are you?! "

"Good.. You? "

"I'm good too... "

And then all was silent, with both the sixteen year olds looking down at the floor, occasionally catching each other's eye and smiling awkwardly.

"Hey Jungkook..? "

"Yes..? "

"Are you dating Jimin oppa? "

I wish. But at least I'm closed to achieving it than you.

"No.. "

"Oh ok... "

Jimin returned with two glasses of punch.

"Here Kookie! And- Oh hey Tzuyu! " Smiling Jimin hugged the girl in front of him, much to the surprise of Jungkook.

Tzuyu immediately reacted and hugged back, her lips in a smile as well.

Jungkook frowned, why is Jimin hyung being so nice to her? Didn't she behave rather rudely with him..

Jimin pulled away and inquired about the younger girl, who in turn replied and asked back too.

"And yes Kookie, take your glass, or else I might end up drinking the whole thing" Jimin says laughing.